Best Android Phone

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Best Android Phone

Post by Jacobincambodia »

Hey guys, I'm not looking to switch from iOS to Android, but I am looking to get another phone possibly. I would love to hear about your top Android phones and why. Camera, speed is important to me. Also, I want to know which phones works best with the Khmer font. There are a billion options out there and I've read the reviews, just curious about what CEO users have. Don't worry about $$. Thanks!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Best Android Phone

Post by General Mackevili »

I feel the Samsung Galaxy S9 is the best on the market right now, followed by the Note 8.

The Note 9 should have the fingerprint scanner in the screen, with a mammoth battery.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

General Mackevili wrote:I feel the Samsung Galaxy S9 is the best on the market right now, followed by the Note 8.

The Note 9 should have the fingerprint scanner in the screen, with a mammoth battery.
Nice. Note 8 is pretty big. Is that your main device?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

GM uses the Pizza OS.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

used essential for 3 months, dropped from 3feet, corner of screen broke off, gorilla glass my ass, waited 2 years for that piece of shit, using huawei nova2i selfie phone now, camera good, speed good, mid range budget phone 200++ :thumb:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Appreciate it. I think I’m settling on the S8. I have my eye on a used one. Would love the Note 8 to play with the S Pen but it’s so freaking big!

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Jacobincambodia wrote:Appreciate it. I think I’m settling on the S8. I have my eye on a used one. Would love the Note 8 to play with the S Pen but it’s so freaking big!

Yeah, my main device. It is a bit overkill, and it actually feels heavy. S8 is damn good, and probably a better "deal" right now compared to the S9.

At this stage, manufacturers are just making up new bells and whistles to add. Soon they will have 4 or more cameras on the damn things.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Samsung S9 has almost no advantage over the S8 and costs a lot more. Unless you care about fingerprint sensor placement, which shouldn't matter since that's not a safe way to lock a phone anyway. So S8 remains right at the top without being the most expensive phone on the market.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

dron wrote:Samsung S9 has almost no advantage over the S8 and costs a lot more. Unless you care about fingerprint sensor placement, which shouldn't matter since that's not a safe way to lock a phone anyway. So S8 remains right at the top without being the most expensive phone on the market.
I found a used one for $500. Good
Price?

dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

On 8 or 9? I never buy electronics here. Too expensive. I upgrade my phone every year when I go back to America. I paid $550 for my S8 when it was brand new and only out about a week. Promotion at an electronics store back home. At the time I checked here and they were going for close to 900 I think.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic