Best Android Phone

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Best Android Phone

Post by pissontheroof »

This what I did . Got a cheap Samsung ( 149$ ) ( i can not understand how stupid people operate these things) , to use for a hotspot when the wifi or electricity is out .. so I can use any one of ipods or ipads I have at disposal = (iPhones w/o the phones) . I Have bad ears , can’t hear the phone ring , cant hear anything with out earphones — got bad eyes , cant see . Got bad mouth , cant talk good . Just got a good nose to smell all the stinking nasty cigarettes - i think they should be taxed at least a few bucks a pack here to discourage poor stupid idiots from smoking them ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
stevenjb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by stevenjb »

StroppyChops wrote: Not at all, but the hackers that know how to exploit the backdoors are. If you never bank or send sensitive information on your phone, you'd be fine.
I have used financial apps that use authentication means to protect logins - verification codes sent by sms, email ...

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Oppo F7. Great lower mid-range phone - if you can overlook the potential Chinese hacking/data sharing/backdoor issues of Oppo, Huawei, HTC and the like.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jacobincambodia »

I give up on Android.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

For those of you curious about the Huawei’s camera you can see photos taken with my Huawei P20 Pro in the “Land of Smiles” thread here thailand-news-and-discussion/land-smile ... 6-540.html

Here is one good example
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Nice picture for a phone
DrDisFunkShunAll
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrDisFunkShunAll »

violet wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:39 pm Oppo F7. Great lower mid-range phone - if you can overlook the potential Chinese hacking/data sharing/backdoor issues of Oppo, Huawei, HTC and the like.
How factual and preventable is this "Chinese Backdoor" issue?

I don't want to be backdoored by anyone.

:dragonchase:
Yes, the Doctor is IN — Doctor DisFunkShunAll!

:fool: :good: =@ :P
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

yong wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:04 pm For those of you curious about the Huawei’s camera you can see photos taken with my Huawei P20 Pro in the “Land of Smiles” thread here thailand-news-and-discussion/land-smile ... 6-540.html

Here is one good example
OK, one of those towers was taken with your Huawei ,,, was the other tower taken with a Samsung ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

I bough an iPhone SE back in December 2016 and while I was initially pretty impressed with it my next phone will be cheap Huawei or similar. The SE a smooth phone, but the battery is just the same crappy quality as a cheap Huawei's one - after 18 months of use it has less than 50% of it's original capacity left but it's a pain in the ass to change it. Setting up the SE as a hotspot is also a pain in the ass with the SE, I had to provide it with all kinds of setting, the cheap Huawei of my wife does it all automatically and always works. Whenever abroad my iPhone has to be re-set again manually to work as a hotspot. Pretty annoying. Main drawback is the battery though. Also using it as a hotspot it runs pretty hot, the chips used for this service are clearly not top-notch and use loads of power.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Here's a pic I took with my Galaxy Note 8, but I did touch it up with an app...

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic