Cambodian actress gets slapped up for saying NO to Chinese KTV bully boss

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Re: Cambodian actress gets slapped up for saying NO to Chinese KTV bully boss

Post by Felgerkarb »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:07 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:19 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am
Felgerkarb wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:54 am Someone should walk right up to him and slap his bitch face...tired of these guys roughing up the girls here.
as suppose to? let barangs rough the girls in the bedroom with their big big dicks and and get paid 10$ for the service well rendered? :D
so what does these mean? only chinks rough khmer girls up? barangs dont rough up khmer girls?
I don't think Felgerkarb was referring to chinks or barangs. More likely referring to the rich and untouchables who think they can get away with anything.
Case in point > > newsworthy/former-ctn-host-sasa-attacke ... t5578.html
Indeed.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Good to see Felgerkarb on here: a gentleman who earned his respect, one of the best Murikans, so many of them are cool people, them bloody limeys cannot compare. Just don't mess with Captain Thor.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

So I’m confused. So was the girl a Cambodian actress just visiting a friend and NOT a waitress, or were both girls waitresses?

If they were both waitresses the the lesson is simple. Work for the mainland Chinese and roll the dice for an ordered gang rape.

If the girl was not an employee, then the owner just assumes that he can just force everyone to do his bidding...
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

who cares, she probably thot she can get some chinese blink, she got some chinese stink instead
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

It doesn't matter if the women were working for the Chinese boss or not. He doesn't get to slap them around if they don't want to sleep with his drunk friends. That's all.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

bolueeleh wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:33 pm who cares, she probably thot she can get some chinese blink, she got some chinese stink instead
She probably thought she'd visit her friend, and then got some unwanted propositions and then got attacked outside - if you'd bothered reading the account. You decided to warp it to your misogynist worldview. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:10 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:33 pm who cares, she probably thot she can get some chinese blink, she got some chinese stink instead
She probably thought she'd visit her friend, and then got some unwanted propositions and then got attacked outside - if you'd bothered reading the account. You decided to warp it to your misogynist worldview. :?
yep, i am misogynic pig, i believe whatever the interweb tells me and takes it at face value

oh i forgot and this

quote="John Bingham" post_id=236766 time=1522691005 user_id=1148]
I don't understand what she's crying about, she looks fine.
[/quote]
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic