I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by AmericanSteve »

I had a Chinese mistress from Shanghai a few years back and wow she really knew how to take a rod of salami,I started swinging with her and friends and loved every bit of it,I guesss in my case I’m used to showering women with champagne and designer bags so they truly do love me,can’t speak on what I don’t know troopers!all hat and no cattle is not my modus!
I had a Shanghai GF - I worked in Shanghai for a year. She was a bit chubby but very sweet and pretty and she owned her own apartment plus as an only child, she's get mom and dads apartment. Sometimes I wish I would have married her.

I've had girlfriends all over China, real women not some trash barrel whores like you get in most of SE Asia. I'm no stud, I'm not rich, I'm not outgoing or anything like that so I'm not bragging but going to China is like walking through a door called "All women are yours." At least if you are a white western guy.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by JohnLeonard »

AmericanSteve wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 6:47 am
At least if you are a white western guy.
I have to disagree with you Steve, Its not the race but the personality, i happen to be not white and not western yet found my self dating decent young girls about my age, Chinese, Korean as well as Japanese, i say it depends on the personality and how you handle your self around her as well as how you talk to her, not all girls are keen on getting some white skin lol.
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
JohnLeonard
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by JohnLeonard »

JohnLeonard wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 7:19 am
At least if you are a white western guy.
I have to disagree with you Steve, Its not the race but the personality, i happen to be not white and not western yet found my self dating decent young & sexy girls about my age, Chinese, Korean as well as Japanese, i say it depends on the personality and how you handle your self around her as well as how you talk to her, not all girls are keen on getting some white skin lol.
Cat playing her favorite game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD7_GRm4xR8
AmericanSteve
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AmericanSteve »

I have to disagree with you Steve, Its not the race but the personality, i happen to be not white and not western yet found my self dating decent young & sexy girls about my age
OK well I see the difference already. What I learned in Taiwan is that I could date women much younger than me. My current wife is 18 years younger than me; my second wife is 13 years younger and my 1st wife a mere 10 years younger.

You are right that guys of all race and color can get a Chinese girl but for the most part what you see is Chinese girls with white Western men and that does seem to be their preference - at least for marriage. Maybe they secretly crave big black cock but if so, they aint letting on.
To gladly teach and gladly learn.
bvanfossen
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bvanfossen »

Wow, this certainly has been an interesting read!!!

G, run man like everyone else is saying. Thank God you got your £2000 back, you're very lucky my friend!!
guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Post by guillaume382 »

What do you think she was looking for ?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

guillaume382 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:39 pm What do you think she was looking for ?
Young hansum man :stir:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

guillaume382 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:39 pm What do you think she was looking for ?
in her case;
a meal ticket, a legal visa to stay in France and a pussy whipped husband. :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I've had girlfriends all over China, real women not some trash barrel whores like you get in most of SE Asia. I'm no stud, I'm not rich, I'm not outgoing or anything like that so I'm not bragging but going to China is like walking through a door called "All women are yours." At least if you are a white western guy.
You sound pretty trashy yourself. Why don't you stay in China with your classy women? Otherwise one of these "trash barrel whores" might leave you in a bad way. Good luck with that attitude getting hired by anyone here Steve.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:00 pm
in her case;
a meal ticket, a legal visa to stay in France and a pussy whipped husband. :stir:
Ahhh..you gave the game away coz after 35 pages it wasn't obvious.. :crazy:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic