I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by guillaume382 »

It happens like this (from my understanding and what they let me see) :

She asked a friend of her to do it in Cambodia in February 2018. She lives in France so she paid a lot because she does not meet authority. Then translated by GoTranslate. And after that documents come here.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

guillaume382 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm It happens like this (from my understanding and what they let me see) :

She asked a friend of her to do it in Cambodia in February 2018. She lives in France so she paid a lot because she does not meet authority. Then translated by GoTranslate. And after that documents come here.
Gotranslate? Like the app in the Google store?
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Kammekor wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm
guillaume382 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm It happens like this (from my understanding and what they let me see) :

GoTranslation, my guess, like Pyramid, a translation company, I use them as well.

I still have some doubt about the friend doing it for her. At the Sangkat or whatever, aren't you supposed to be there yourself to request your own documents, are you ?
Don't forget the water buffalo
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Yes, you have to do it by yourself, but greasing palms still helps, especially at the local level where enforcement is not that strict yet.
guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Post by guillaume382 »

Kayve wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:57 pm
Kammekor wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm

GoTranslation, my guess, like Pyramid, a translation company, I use them as well.

I still have some doubt about the friend doing it for her. At the Sangkat or whatever, aren't you supposed to be there yourself to request your own documents, are you ?
She told her sis paid 500$ for documents.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

guillaume382
Expatriate
France

Post by guillaume382 »

I mean she paid because she was not in Cambodia.
And you mean she paid for FALSE document :)
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

guillaume382 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 3:45 pm And as I said : my father can't come (it is wrong, I test her) and she told me sorry it is not possible to postpone it. Everyone know -> it is not possible !!! My cousin already take day off!

By this, it means that she doesn't care my family OR her family pressures her to get marry as soon as possible.
But my personnal felling is she has a narcissitic personality disorder ! haha
they don't give a fuck if your father/family can't come to your wedding? dude you sound officially nuts and people are giving their time and energy into a bullshit situation that your still going thru with. It is ok to bounce ideas of people and think things through etc

She said its not possible to postpone? fuck her!! postpone? tell her its off... no more... your literally saying the reasons why this is a bad idea, yet there is a big part of you that is still going thru it because she sold u some " dreams"?? ..

do what you want.. i am waiting to hear how you start another thread how she still isn't giving you the pussy and what you should do about it. After all is said and done, you will have your family.. the same family who she dont care about ..

After all that, I am still interested in hearing how this ends up tho..lol-- so whats the final decision?? i say go back on ur dating site and go on dates...
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Steven
Expatriate
France

Post by Steven »

BklynBoy wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 pm She said its not possible to postpone? fuck her!!
It seems to be the main problem here.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

man, you have had a very lucky escape Mr Guillame!
count yourself very fortunate- and look elsewhere.
if you have a fetish for indochine girls, you must visit.
in time you will find a suitable partner.
just sample here and there like a bee going to taste the different flowers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic