I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
guillaume382
Expatriate
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:03 pm
Reputation: 2
France

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by guillaume382 » Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm

It happens like this (from my understanding and what they let me see) :

She asked a friend of her to do it in Cambodia in February 2018. She lives in France so she paid a lot because she does not meet authority. Then translated by GoTranslate. And after that documents come here.
User avatar
Kammekor
Expatriate
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 pm
Reputation: 486
Cambodia

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by Kammekor » Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm

guillaume382 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm
It happens like this (from my understanding and what they let me see) :

She asked a friend of her to do it in Cambodia in February 2018. She lives in France so she paid a lot because she does not meet authority. Then translated by GoTranslate. And after that documents come here.
Gotranslate? Like the app in the Google store?
User avatar
Kayve
Expatriate
Posts: 689
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:50 am
Reputation: 134
Cambodia

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by Kayve » Mon May 28, 2018 5:57 pm

Kammekor wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm
guillaume382 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm
It happens like this (from my understanding and what they let me see) :

She asked a friend of her to do it in Cambodia in February 2018. She lives in France so she paid a lot because she does not meet authority. Then translated by GoTranslate. And after that documents come here.
Gotranslate? Like the app in the Google store?
GoTranslation, my guess, like Pyramid, a translation company, I use them as well.

I still have some doubt about the friend doing it for her. At the Sangkat or whatever, aren't you supposed to be there yourself to request your own documents, are you ?
Don't forget the water buffalo
User avatar
Kammekor
Expatriate
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 pm
Reputation: 486
Cambodia

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by Kammekor » Mon May 28, 2018 5:59 pm

Yes, you have to do it by yourself, but greasing palms still helps, especially at the local level where enforcement is not that strict yet.
guillaume382
Expatriate
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:03 pm
Reputation: 2
France

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by guillaume382 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Kayve wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:57 pm
Kammekor wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:55 pm
guillaume382 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 5:46 pm
It happens like this (from my understanding and what they let me see) :

She asked a friend of her to do it in Cambodia in February 2018. She lives in France so she paid a lot because she does not meet authority. Then translated by GoTranslate. And after that documents come here.
Gotranslate? Like the app in the Google store?
GoTranslation, my guess, like Pyramid, a translation company, I use them as well.

I still have some doubt about the friend doing it for her. At the Sangkat or whatever, aren't you supposed to be there yourself to request your own documents, are you ?
She told her sis paid 500$ for documents.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Posts: 4266
Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 1:06 pm
Reputation: 462
Korea North

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by kiwiincambodia » Mon May 28, 2018 7:32 pm

Image
Check out my website for all things Kiwi in Cambodia at https://tiny.cc/j410iy
guillaume382
Expatriate
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:03 pm
Reputation: 2
France

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by guillaume382 » Mon May 28, 2018 8:18 pm

I mean she paid because she was not in Cambodia.
And you mean she paid for FALSE document :)
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 109
United States of America

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by BklynBoy » Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 pm

guillaume382 wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 3:45 pm
And as I said : my father can't come (it is wrong, I test her) and she told me sorry it is not possible to postpone it. Everyone know -> it is not possible !!! My cousin already take day off!

By this, it means that she doesn't care my family OR her family pressures her to get marry as soon as possible.
But my personnal felling is she has a narcissitic personality disorder ! haha
they don't give a fuck if your father/family can't come to your wedding? dude you sound officially nuts and people are giving their time and energy into a bullshit situation that your still going thru with. It is ok to bounce ideas of people and think things through etc

She said its not possible to postpone? fuck her!! postpone? tell her its off... no more... your literally saying the reasons why this is a bad idea, yet there is a big part of you that is still going thru it because she sold u some " dreams"?? ..

do what you want.. i am waiting to hear how you start another thread how she still isn't giving you the pussy and what you should do about it. After all is said and done, you will have your family.. the same family who she dont care about ..

After all that, I am still interested in hearing how this ends up tho..lol-- so whats the final decision?? i say go back on ur dating site and go on dates...
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
User avatar
Steven
Expatriate
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 11:05 am
Reputation: 20
France

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by Steven » Tue May 29, 2018 4:24 am

BklynBoy wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 pm
She said its not possible to postpone? fuck her!!
It seems to be the main problem here.
User avatar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
Posts: 11143
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:10 am
Reputation: 1869
United States of America

Re: I'm Dating a Cambodian Woman in France - Gold Digger or No?

Post by frank lee bent » Tue May 29, 2018 6:05 am

man, you have had a very lucky escape Mr Guillame!
count yourself very fortunate- and look elsewhere.
if you have a fetish for indochine girls, you must visit.
in time you will find a suitable partner.
just sample here and there like a bee going to taste the different flowers!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: brisie, bucknaked, CommandoRed, Deefer, frank lee bent, General Mackevili, IraHayes, LIVIDZX, Majestic-12 [Bot], phuketrichard, Rox Beartel, YeP and 286 guests