British & American Swingers Among Those Arrested in Illegal Thai Sex Party in Pattaya Hotel

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: British & American Swingers Among Those Arrested in Illegal Thai Sex Party in Pattaya Hotel

Post by General Mackevili »

That's fucked up. I didn't get an invitation.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: British & American Swingers Among Those Arrested in Illegal Thai Sex Party in Pattaya Hotel

Post by John Bingham »

This sort of depraved activity by foreigners is ruining Pattaya's wholesome reputation. I'm utterly appalled.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

John Bingham wrote:This sort of depraved activity by foreigners is ruining Pattaya's wholesome reputation. I'm utterly appalled.
Yep. My grandma just canceled her trip after seeing this.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 am
John Bingham wrote:This sort of depraved activity by foreigners is ruining Pattaya's wholesome reputation. I'm utterly appalled.
Did she get a refund from the party organizers?

:ROFL:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:19 pm That's fucked up. I didn't get an invitation.
In the interests of safety, they decided not to invite those wearing stilettos. ;)
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

yay singapore is represented, we are not prudes afterall :D , also i call this swinger party a hoax, didnt see any other nationalities girls, only thai, more like an orgy organised by pimps, me thinks :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Barangjoymrai
Tourist
Bhutan

Post by Barangjoymrai »

Having comsensual sex...the NERVE of those people!!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

ExPenhMan wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:48 am
General Mackevili wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 am
Did she get a refund from the party organizers?
:ROFL:
She changed her ticket to Siem Reap. Heard there was a new game in town.

A rastaferian themed pub crawl and pool party=@
ricanguy
Expatriate
Puerto Rico

Post by ricanguy »

Thats one hell of a mix you got there haha truly international.
Life's simple you make choices and you don't look back.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

ricanguy wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:03 pm Thats one hell of a mix you got there haha truly international.
Yeah, there's even a Cambodian.
25 people were found naked, performing sexual activities. They included American, Canadian, Chinese, Malaysian, Singapore, German, Thai, Cambodian, Indian and Ukrainian nationals
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic