Kampot pepper

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Kampot pepper

Post by willyhilly »

I have been cooking a lot lately and using a lot of pepper. I want to take some genuine Kampot pepper home so where can I buy the real thing?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Kampot pepper

Post by Kuroneko »

willyhilly wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:15 am I have been cooking a lot lately and using a lot of pepper. I want to take some genuine Kampot pepper home so where can I buy the real thing?
Thai Huot http://www.thaihuot.com/ Good price $3.50/100gm

Starling Farm Phnom Penh http://www.starling-farm.com/about/our-retail-shops/ Very expensive $6.84/100gm
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

willyhilly wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:15 am I have been cooking a lot lately and using a lot of pepper. I want to take some genuine Kampot pepper home so where can I buy the real thing?
Kep
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Kampot pepper? Kampot?

Or phone Mony, owner at Kofi Company in PP, he has a pepper farm in Kampot
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Thanks Kuroneko. That’s cheap, we pay double that in Australia for ordinary stuff.
kiril.veacha
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by kiril.veacha »

Dear willyhilly,
if you may still in need of Kampot pepper, just free to give me a call: 016 981 520 or emaiil [email protected]

kiril,
Kiril,
tel: +855 16 981 520
email: [email protected]
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

For information. Pepper plantation for sale in Kep. Posted on social media, Kampot, Kep & Sihanoukville Businesses Noticeboard, on 18 Feb, 2020.
For sale a pepper plantation on 1.5 hectares with staff and storage sheds and all the equipment for work In the region of kep the price and $ 90,000
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic