Expat Teachers in Poipet Enjoy Playing Traditional Khmer Games for the Khmer New Year

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Expat Teachers in Poipet Enjoy Playing Traditional Khmer Games for the Khmer New Year

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

A Group of foreign teachers who work as volunteers in Poipet make a party for Khmer New Year, and had fun playing traditional Khmer games.

URIAH LYFORD posted about their activities of the volunteer teachers enjoying dancing and playing traditional Khmer games.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Expat Teachers in Piopet Enjoy Playing Traditional Khmer Games for the Khmer New Year

Post by hanno »

Slow news day.....
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Expat Teachers in Piopet Enjoy Playing Traditional Khmer Games for the Khmer New Year

Post by that genius »

Is this part of a YWAM venture?

Why not mention which school?
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

hanno wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:52 pm Slow month.....
FTFY
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

God will judge heathens Uriah!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Uriah was set up to be murdered by that schmuck David...so he could screw his wife, Bathsheba...

after he had fooled around with Jonathan, of course

Nothing has changed
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

These guys are nuts:
Another miracle was how God turned our robbery into a viral faebook post that communicated the love and grace of God to over a million people while also getting us enough donations to cover everything that was taken. Combine that with the time where God spoke through me to call out the visa department at the border for their greed and dishonesty and I’d say it’s been a successful month. The most surprising part of the whole thing was they asked me to share with their boss who apologized to me and worked with us to reduce a $2100 mistake down to $400. It was their fault but if you’ve ever been through the Poipet border and had visa issues you’d know that this is no small miracle.
Our friends Joyce and Alger came out to help bring some teaching and refreshment while we met as staff for 3 days talking about what God’s done, what God’s currently doing, and what we feel God wants us to focus on for the future.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I believe He is a poster here.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Missionaries, not teachers.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"while we met as staff for 3 days talking about what God’s done, what God’s currently doing, and what we feel God wants us to focus on for the future."

What is the Old Boy doing? Haven't heard from Him in ages. Does He have visa issues?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic