Hostess bars make good money.

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: Hostess bars make good money.

Post by Joker Poker »

I've always wondered what happens at a Cyrcee staff training session.
Eros
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Eros »

They must be makin decent amount... new Bar on Street 172 called The Black Pearl! appropriately named.... ;)

Decent size and fit out...

The mummy boss is from that VVIP bar on st 136 and some staff seem to have come from there.
TheGrinchSR
Expatriate

Post by TheGrinchSR »

I once had the chance to talk with an Australian expat who had taken over a thriving girly bar. It was making very good money. Then he and his business partner turned gold back into muck and he left the country in serious debt...

All bars can make money if they're well run, advertised properly and can pull in the customers who will pay their bills. Those that don't, won't. It's as simple as that really. You're no more and no less likely to make money with girls than without them...
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

One of the fun bits i've seen is bar owners becoming pals with the regulars, selling the bar, opening another, and taking said regulars with them. Thus you buy a profitable bar, and immediately the profits walk out the door. Bar buyers need to learn what a contract of non-compete is.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Joker Poker wrote:I've always wondered what happens at a Cyrcee staff training session.
Apparently they just get handed a dried Starfish and are told to copy it.

- according to a friend of mine that is.
Gaudente
Expatriate

Post by Gaudente »

The Add Jay wrote:Anybody see this yet?

Makes me sick.
Feminazis hate cheap sexual competition while love cheap garments , and foolish boneless "politically correct" western men let them rule the world ... so what are you surprised about ?
Gaudente
Expatriate

Post by Gaudente »

oh... I've seen I had already commented about this... well, no prob , "repetita iuvant"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic