Siem Reap: Massive Arrest at the Soul Train (Reggae Bar)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Siem Reap: Massive Arrest at the Soul Train (Reggae Bar)

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

I heard they're engaged already.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:26 pm Image
I heard they're engaged already.
What has that image got to do with this story?
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

that genius wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:29 pm A shave would not be remiss, either
for both..... =@
darkhmeranet
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by darkhmeranet »

why police dont busted pharmacies around phsar leu( blue market) around or doctor clinic next to aba bank... they have more than this i think... btw all addictive benzos, synthetic opioids is selling even in minimarts ,also in ketamins prospectus written for Human Consumption ! so whats the difference ,people abusing pregabalin ( gabica ,lyrica ) all other sedatives , anhesteshics ,minimarts selling diazepam, tramadol and alcohol together ,why when they sell ketamin for human at bar is problem? no justice : ) bad luck ? which one ?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

darkhmeranet wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:57 am why police dont busted pharmacies around phsar leu( blue market) around or doctor clinic next to aba bank... they have more than this i think... btw all addictive benzos, synthetic opioids is selling even in minimarts ,also in ketamins prospectus written for Human Consumption ! so whats the difference ,people abusing pregabalin ( gabica ,lyrica ) all other sedatives , anhesteshics ,minimarts selling diazepam, tramadol and alcohol together ,why when they sell ketamin for human at bar is problem? no justice : ) bad luck ? which one ?
Selling pharmaceuticals is not illegal.

Selling cannabis is illegal.
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Illegal unless it's in a pizza then it's traditional food. I haven't seen Ketamin pizzas yet.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
BangkokStick
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by BangkokStick »

But do we know what happens all these foreigners that are caught in Cambodia ? I cannot find any follow up to any story. Are they all dead in jail ?! Or maybe they just paid the laws to leave and live quietly ?
TheSiemReaper
Expatriate
Haiti

Post by TheSiemReaper »

BangkokStick wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:35 pm But do we know what happens all these foreigners that are caught in Cambodia ? I cannot find any follow up to any story. Are they all dead in jail ?! Or maybe they just paid the laws to leave and live quietly ?
Every customer inside was released that night for a fine.
Owners and bar staff still in jail awaiting trial.
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Heng Heng Heng wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:31 am Illegal unless it's in a pizza then it's traditional food. I haven't seen Ketamin pizzas yet.
pizza is traditional khmer food? never knew
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Saw him this past weekend riding a dirt bike down Sivatha. Unless someone else has the ganja leaf tattoo on their neck and looks like him (now with short hair). So maybe they found a way out?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic