Trump's latest adventure into diplomacy

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Trump's latest adventure into diplomacy

Post by frank lee bent »

just rhetoric
the threat to dissolve nafta on the other hand was taken very seriously
the honduran caravan was taken into custody by mexico yesterday
mexico has very heavy penalties for breaches of immigration law with mandatory imprisonment for the first offense
i am not a trump supporter btw
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:33 am just rhetoric
the threat to dissolve nafta on the other hand was taken very seriously
the honduran caravan was taken into custody by mexico yesterday
mexico has very heavy penalties for breaches of immigration law with mandatory imprisonment for the first offense
i am not a trump supporter btw
Yeah, but all those troops with middle east experience would be perfect for redeployment. Climate hardy and used to hostilities perpetrated by dark skinned invaders.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

i feel very sorry for the deluded people on both sides of the border.
as long as the usa serves as a safety valve for the oppressed, nothing will change in their benighted homelands
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 am i feel very sorry for the deluded people on both sides of the border.
as long as the usa serves as a safety valve for the oppressed, nothing will change in their benighted homelands
Crux of the issue and well stated.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:48 am i feel very sorry for the deluded people on both sides of the border.
It's not a safety valve, it's the world's biggest market for their cocaine and the source of all their arms. It is the genesis of their problems.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic