Sihanoukville: Foreinger Arrested For Almost Burning Down Jungle Republic on Koh Rong Samloem Over PIZZA Order

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Sihanoukville: Foreinger Arrested For Almost Burning Down Jungle Republic on Koh Rong Samloem Over PIZZA Order

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Ok fair enough! Top Serb comes into my mind! :thumb:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Sihanoukville: Foreinger Arrested For Almost Burning Down Jungle Republic on Koh Rong Samloem Over PIZZA Order

Post by Kayve »

I think I've seen this serb guy at Sokha Hotel in KPS, he was in charge of the "water sports" activities, including (but not exclusive) boat, jetskis, paddle and stuff...
Don't forget the water buffalo
handonheart
Expatriate
Austria

Post by handonheart »

geez...no pizza is worth getting arrested for it!
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

22 May 2018
UPDATE
[In a separate case in April,] Preah Sihanouk Provincial Court jailed a Serbian national on assault and attempted arson charges over the beating of a local pizza shop owner, whose store was nearly burned down by the accused in the province.
Pol Phosda, chief of Sihanoukville police, identified the accused as 37-year-old Serbian national Milos Micevic, a tour boat driver.

Mr Phosda said Mr Milos assaulted Chhorn Sorya, 36, owner of Jungle Bar and Phorn Rithy, 30, a staff member, for refusing to sell him pizza.

After the beating, Mr Milos attempted to burn the shop down using gasoline.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50492105/p ... ght-video/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Berend
Tourist
Germany

Post by Berend »

I am quite sure this gentleman from honor and blood "snapped" because of the following;

The lying and arrogant face they gave him! owner of the pizzaplace gave him the: "Like he should have lost his face because he kept asking for pizza while it was not there.." "who are you to keep staring at me I am in the owner of this place kind of face! "
In the mean time others were eating pizza there... The owner and staff just didn't want to make anymore because they wanted to close the place.. some machines were already cleaned and so on.. And after they saw that he was irritated they immediately tried to throw "oil on the fire.." by giving him these arrogant looks.

If they would have respected him this all would not have happened!

Later the owner claimed ofcourse! that there was really no pizza or any other food anymore and that he was so honest and respectfull to his customer.. and that the "crazy foreigner all did so bad"
If you stay here long enough you should know that they always like to play these games because they love the feeling they are in control.

If you confront them and say hey don't give me this bullshit 99% of the times they will make you the guilty and the ugly or they will try to!
After this Gentleman got angry they probably wanted to stare at him and try to make him look like the bad one.. And on top of that they didn't want to serve him anymore because he raised his voice..

Our respected Serb thought at this moment This kind of staff deserves a slap in the face.. and after that he saw that their arrogance only got worse and he totally lost it and wanted to intimidate them further! just to see who would bend.

If he really wanted to put the place on fire he would have come back in the night..

This horrible pizzaplace owner just played the famous game of faces here! After he got arrested the owner had a dopamine boost/orgasm you can't even imagine! The pizza boss won and he knew he would.. they really enjoy these things don't think I am over reacting and try to expose them you will find out!
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Defend clowns season, obviously

First, paedos
next arsonists

what's next/
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

that genius wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:39 pm Defend clowns season, obviously

First, paedos
next arsonists

what's next/
Ganzberg???
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

No need to take it to extremes! :)
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Our respected Serb thought at this moment This kind of staff deserves a slap in the face.. and after that he saw that their arrogance only got worse and he totally lost it and wanted to intimidate them further! just to see who would bend.
That's a great defense. I hope he retained you as his lawyer.
:thumb:

"M'lord, the accused was treated with disdain in a restaurant when he asked for a pizza and the kitchen was closed. So of course, he did what any respected person would do in this situation, and told the staff they needed a good slap, and then threatened to burn the place down.
I rest my case." :bow:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I guess Hitler razed Stalingrad because they refused to serve him borscht, then, or the Jews because he didn't get his Matzah Ball soup.

Let's sanctify him quickly!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic