Why do Cambodian ladies squat in the ladies'?

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything, whether it relates to Cambodia or not. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why do Cambodian ladies squat in the ladies'?

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 pm

dron wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:38 pm
Funny thing about Japan and Korea. Super modern and high tech countries but you go into a public restroom in a train station and they've got a fucking hole in the ground for a toilet.
I went ro the Sunrise Japanese Hospital right across Chroy Chanba bridge, went to the toilet there, it had many functions to clean yourself, but it was effin harder than working with an android phone or something like that. I have to confess that it was my first time in a high tech toilet though. :bigeyes:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:51 am

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 pm
dron wrote:
Funny thing about Japan and Korea. Super modern and high tech countries but you go into a public restroom in a train station and they've got a fucking hole in the ground for a toilet.
I went ro the Sunrise Japanese Hospital right across Chroy Chanba bridge, went to the toilet there, it had many functions to clean yourself, but it was effin harder than working with an android phone or something like that. I have to confess that it was my first time in a high tech toilet though. :bigeyes:
They have a disturbingly accurate hose function. And you can have music whilst you poo. Doesn't cover the "Oh Jesus, not again" yells.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:28 am

I always chuckle at the signs that include no diving, no swimming, no fishing.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Australia

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:21 am

My GF doesn't but she will just walk in and use the toilet (number 1's) while I'm having a shave. :shock:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:17 pm

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:22 pm
dron wrote:
I love them. My hotel of choice in Bangkok has those, including heated toilet seat....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic