Can the 30 day exemption be extended or not?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Can the 30 day exemption be extended or not?

Post by shnoukieBRO »

And if I cross into Cambodia can i reenter Thailand once. Will i get 15 or 30 days. I'm British.

Thanks in advance. 😊
MrKikilu
Expatriate
Somalia

Re: Can the 30 day exemption be extended or not?

Post by MrKikilu »

30 days, 2 entries per year visa on arrival, if you need more apply for a 90 day from any visa place
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Can the 30 day exemption be extended or not?

Post by phuketrichard »

Above is wrong; :facepalm:
2 LAND ENTRIES visa exempt ( not to be confused with visa on arrivals that some countries can get) /calendar year, u get 30 days, as do 44 other countries, Does not apply to flying in.
Yes, go to any immigration and fill out the form and pay 1,900 baht
SOMETIMES, some immigrations ask for ticket out.

there is NO 90day tourist visa and to get a non immigrant (90 day ) u need either be over 50,married or with kids or working.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic