New bar open today - free beer!

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
User avatar
Heng Heng Heng
Expatriate
Posts: 729
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:40 am
Reputation: 273
New Zealand

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by Heng Heng Heng »

Image
[/quote]
Reminds me of every girlfriend I've ever had. LOL.
This is the voice of the Mysterons. We know that you can hear us Earthmen.
User avatar
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 761
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 292
United States of America

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by BklynBoy »

is there a fb page? or website?
Is it near Alice Pub?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Multipox
Expatriate
Posts: 340
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:20 pm
Reputation: 52
Andorra

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by Multipox »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:31 pm ....

tight bastards
Image
That's how I got rich, bitch.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2485
Location: កម្ពុជា
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Multipox wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:58 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:31 pm ....

tight bastards
Image
That's how I got rich, bitch.
no point being rich if you dont spend, cant take the moolah with ya

Image
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
dron
Expatriate
Posts: 335
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:52 am
Reputation: 36
Cambodia

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by dron »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:08 am is there a fb page? or website?
Is it near Alice Pub?
Alice Pub is on 130 now. But if you mean where the old Alice Pub was when she was in that shoe box with the low ceiling, I think it's next door. Might even be the same exact place. Can't remember for sure. That Alice Pub is gone but I know it was right around there.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 8150
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 2338
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by Duncan »

dron wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:19 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:08 am is there a fb page? or website?
Is it near Alice Pub?
Alice Pub is on 130 now. But if you mean where the old Alice Pub was when she was in that shoe box with the low ceiling, I think it's next door. Might even be the same exact place. Can't remember for sure. That Alice Pub is gone but I know it was right around there.

I typed in Alice Pub and this is what I got.



http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9DtHo ... e5dhJ989I-
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Posts: 14403
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:34 am
Reputation: 2485
Location: កម្ពុជា
Contact:
Great Britain

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

yeah the new Alice pub is on 130, the old one was on 144 i think
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
User avatar
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 761
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 292
United States of America

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by BklynBoy »

Duncan wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:35 pm
dron wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:19 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:08 am is there a fb page? or website?
Is it near Alice Pub?
Alice Pub is on 130 now. But if you mean where the old Alice Pub was when she was in that shoe box with the low ceiling, I think it's next door. Might even be the same exact place. Can't remember for sure. That Alice Pub is gone but I know it was right around there.

I typed in Alice Pub and this is what I got.



http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr9DtHo ... e5dhJ989I-
omg dude i clicked on that link at work.. ... wtf.. lol.. thank god for my ninja like reflexes... but yea.. the old 1 was on 144... and then they moved?? i didnt realize that.

also how u gonna have 2 bars w/ same name??

the alice pub i am talking about is 144..i think some dude named Geno owns it?? does that make any sense???
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
User avatar
BklynBoy
Expatriate
Posts: 761
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 292
United States of America

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by BklynBoy »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:09 pm yeah the new Alice pub is on 130, the old one was on 144 i think
if its true- 2 bars w/ same name... wouldn't the original Alice bar be pissed?? doesn't seem to make sense...

is there a new fb page for the original alice bar... that is on str 130 now?
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3630
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 729

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by Kuroneko »

Alice's Pub used to be Street 144, No 92. Moe's Bar is Street 144,No 76.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post