New bar open today - free beer!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: New bar open today - free beer!

Post by dron »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:47 pmYou know what they say; one man's mom is another man's short time.

OK, nobody says that.
Somebody gotta be doing something with them though. What else would they be doing in the bars? Cleaning the toilets? Sure hope not since they always start massaging customers at random trying to get 2000 Riel out of the deal.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

dron wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:49 pm
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:47 pmYou know what they say; one man's mom is another man's short time.

OK, nobody says that.
Somebody gotta be doing something with them though. What else would they be doing in the bars? Cleaning the toilets? Sure hope not since they always start massaging customers at random trying to get 2000 Riel out of the deal.
Hey now, I took a cleaner or dishwasher home from a bar once. It was closing time, so pickings were slim. It was on one of those random hostess bars on something like Street 108, several blocks off the riverside.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:07 pm

OK, nobody says that.
Hey now, I took a cleaner or dishwasher home from a bar once. It was closing time, so pickings were slim. It was on one of those random hostess bars on something like Street 108, several blocks off the riverside.
You mean the group of 2 out by freedom park? Zapata and Golden Vine and maybe there's one more? Never knew they had a cleaning lady at night. Seems like they get cleaned during daylight hours, and sometimes by the regular bar staff. What did she look like? Only bar I ever saw with full time cleaners on staff were Mao's and Cat House. I think the old gal at Mao's is missing some digits and teeth too. I'd have to be hard up to hit that, especially with Wat Phnom and Street 80 so close by!
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

dron wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:07 pm

OK, nobody says that.
You mean the group of 2 out by freedom park? Zapata and Golden Vine and maybe there's one more? Never knew they had a cleaning lady at night. Seems like they get cleaned during daylight hours, and sometimes by the regular bar staff. What did she look like? Only bar I ever saw with full time cleaners on staff were Mao's and Cat House. I think the old gal at Mao's is missing some digits and teeth too. I'd have to be hard up to hit that, especially with Wat Phnom and Street 80 so close by!
Oh jeez, this was probably 7+ years ago, when I lived near Wat Phnom. That's the spot, and it could have been Golden Vine.

I don't recall her being a looker or anything.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

Did you have to pay?? lol
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

dron wrote:Did you have to pay?? lol
Fuck yeah. Shisters tried to get me to pay a bar fine too. :(

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

did you really want to fuck her or did you just need your flat cleaning and a sink full of dishes? lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Jamie_Lambo wrote:did you really want to fuck her or did you just need your flat cleaning and a sink full of dishes? lol
Best quickie I've ever had.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Jamie_Lambo wrote:did you really want to fuck her or did you just need your flat cleaning and a sink full of dishes? lol

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:10 am

hahahahahaha :plus1: :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic