3 Ladyboy Beauticians Arrested Trying to Steal iPhone 6 from a Drunk Man

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

3 Ladyboy Beauticians Arrested Trying to Steal iPhone 6 from a Drunk Man

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: On March 30 at 2:20 am, three ladyboys were arrested after trying to steal iPhone 6 plus from a drunk man who was sleeping in a car parked on street no.183, Sangkat Tumnup Teuk, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
The three ladyboy suspects were identified as Souy Sopheap called Aya, 23 years old, Adsa, 28 years old, and Soka, 23 years old. They are all workers at a beauty salon.
The police said that the three thieves saw a drunk man sleeping in a Lexus car, so they stopped their motorbike on the street close to the car and tried to unlock the car door to steal iPhone 6 plus inside. After stealing the phone, they tried to run away to escape, but police arrested them immediately.

Upon their arrest, the three beauticians were taken to Tumnup Teuk post in order to transfer the case to Khan Chamkarmorn police station.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: 3 Ladyboy Beauticians Arrested Trying to Steal IPhone6 from a Drunk Man

Post by Jimmy Crow »

:lol1: Tales from the Crypt PP casting call!
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
dron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by dron »

I'm quite sure I've seen the scary looking one in the middle with the puffy face working Street 136 outside of Candy Bar.
"The revolution did more than legally create the United States; it transformed American society... Far from remaining monarchical, hierarchy-ridden subjects on the margin of civilization, Americans had become, almost overnight, the most liberal, the most democratic, the most commercial minded, and the most modern people in the world." - Gordon S. Wood
Jimmy Crow
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jimmy Crow »

dron wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:35 pm I'm quite sure I've seen the scary looking one in the middle with the puffy face working Street 136 outside of Candy Bar.
Quick question,Do you think that ladyboys are outcast in Khmer society or are they accepted? :unknown:
Everyone is equal. Everyone has a place. No one is written off, because there is worth and goodness in every life... That is the Republican ideal. And if we won't defend it, who will?
pauladams
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pauladams »

Is it wrong I like the one on the right?
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

pauladams wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 pm Is it wrong I like the one on the right?
Three beauticians, you should go there for a facial :thumb: No, not wrong!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

pauladams wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 pm Is it wrong I like the one on the right?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We are all beautiful to someone (hopefully). :OD:
But keep an eye on your phone.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Agree, do who you like, just don't ask me to validate it.

If it makes you happy and doesn't hurt anyone, enjoy.
King Keil
Expatriate
Armenia

Post by King Keil »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:15 pm
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We are all beautiful to someone (hopefully). :OD:
But keep an eye on your phone.
Is this `beauty is in the eye of the eye of the beholder`thing mainly used by ugly people or is this a wrong assumption on my behalf?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Not really, everyone has their own likes and as long as it's not hurting anyone I have no issues. However, you are judging from a photo. If you met these three in real life, sober, you might not feel quite the same. If you met them at 3 AM drunk out of your mind you might not be so fussy. If you are lucky enough and you don't just get pick-pocketed or beaten up & robbed, you might wake up next to some weird-looking dude whose wig has fallen off with smeared make-up and a five-o-clock shadow poking through. Whatever you're into, I wouldn't go there myself. I've known a few trannies or whatever as friends over the years (some of the family work running those drag cabaret places, not as acts though!), but the ones on the streets are rough as fuck and I run away from them. I don't need a stiletto heel in my eye. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic