Late-night Dinner

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Mekong.sushi.fighter
Tourist
United States of America

Late-night Dinner

Post by Mekong.sushi.fighter »

What are your go to places for a late-night dinner or snack? I'm going to Cambodia in a few months, and don't really want to hit up the typical noodle & fried rice vendor as much as last year.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Late-night Dinner

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mekong.sushi.fighter wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:34 am What are your go to places for a late-night dinner or snack? I'm going to Cambodia in a few months, and don't really want to hit up the typical noodle & fried rice vendor as much as last year.
i did used to go to Minx bar and get them to cook me up some pies and sausage rolls at 4-5am but its closed now,
now id either go to the 24hour noodle/rice joint round the corner from the place i was living, or get some munch from Kiwimart lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Mekong.sushi.fighter wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:34 am What are your go to places for a late-night dinner or snack? I'm going to Cambodia in a few months, and don't really want to hit up the typical noodle & fried rice vendor as much as last year.
swiss food asia are good, they deliver too 24/7
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

The fridge.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

There's a shitload of shops selling crap outside of Pontoon. Try the new place outside of Juicy, or the hamburger spot. I hear they have bacon... :stir:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I heard bacon...I KNOW I heard bacon...

that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

soup, I think you should learn to differentiate between a joke/neutral comment and an insult.

You life will be happier.

Are you a native speaker of English?
Mekong.sushi.fighter
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Mekong.sushi.fighter »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:37 am
i did used to go to Minx bar and get them to cook me up some pies and sausage rolls at 4-5am but its closed now,
now id either go to the 24hour noodle/rice joint round the corner from the place i was living, or get some munch from Kiwimart lol
What's good to eat at Kiwimart? is like a 7/11 at Thailand? I think I've been there a few times, but only to grab beer and chips.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mekong.sushi.fighter wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:07 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:37 am
What's good to eat at Kiwimart? is like a 7/11 at Thailand? I think I've been there a few times, but only to grab beer and chips.
similar aye, not quite as much selection though as 7/11,
i often just grab a loaf of bread and some tins of pate and pig out lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic