Cambodian Drivers License Online Application

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
steelyRon
Expatriate

Cambodian Drivers License Online Application

Post by steelyRon »

Has anyone been able to get the online drivers license web site to work?

driverlicense.mpwt.gov.kh.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Drivers License Online Application

Post by Username Taken »

steelyRon wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:43 pm Has anyone been able to get the online drivers license web site to work?

driverlicense.mpwt.gov.kh.
What do you mean by 'to work'?

The page loads for me. Or do you mean to actually log in?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodian Drivers License Online Application

Post by beaker »

I went to the site only saw downloadable khmer DL renewal applications for Aeon mall license kiosk. Not useful for barang we can't renew there .
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

beaker wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 pm I went to the site only saw downloadable khmer DL renewal applications for Aeon mall license kiosk. Not useful for barang we can't renew there .
Barang can renew if they’ve done the test to get a 10 year licence. Apparently.
steelyRon
Expatriate

Post by steelyRon »

https://www.b2b-cambodia.com/articles/o ... g-licence/

On this page, it says you can take the theory test and register on line. The page loads, you can switch to english, but for me just a few fields are available to edit. Not sure if its my connection or ?

From article:
The online process

If you are interested in the 10-year licence, part of the process can now be carried online at the Khmer language website driverlicense.mpwt.gov.kh.

You will be able to fill the personal information form, take the theory test and pay the fee via this site. Once you’ve passed the theory test, you will need to print the receipt and go to the GDPWT to take the driving test.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

steelyRon wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:22 pm https://www.b2b-cambodia.com/articles/o ... g-licence/

On this page, it says you can take the theory test and register on line. The page loads, you can switch to english, but for me just a few fields are available to edit. Not sure if its my connection or ?

From article:
The online process

If you are interested in the 10-year licence, part of the process can now be carried online at the Khmer language website driverlicense.mpwt.gov.kh.

You will be able to fill the personal information form, take the theory test and pay the fee via this site. Once you’ve passed the theory test, you will need to print the receipt and go to the GDPWT to take the driving test.
The test is probably only available in Khmer. Why not copy the questions on here and crowd source the answers?
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Hello, can you confirm that now we need to go to PP to get the first driving license ? Thank you.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
steelyRon
Expatriate

Post by steelyRon »

epidemiks wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:30 pm
steelyRon wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:22 pm https://www.b2b-cambodia.com/articles/o ... g-licence/

From article:
The online process

The test is probably only available in Khmer. Why not copy the questions on here and crowd source the answers?
I tried using Khmer and could not get past stage 2 of 5. Guess the only option is go do it all there.
steelyRon
Expatriate

Post by steelyRon »

cannabistourist wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 6:39 pm Hello, can you confirm that now we need to go to PP to get the first driving license ? Thank you.
That is what I understand. Local agents who used to be able to do it for you, but cannot now. I did see a comment somewhere that they may change it again after KNY.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Hello, can you tell me how to get a license with only a hotel address ?

Can I pay something somewhere to get a residence certificate ?

Thank you.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic