American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Bilal, are you awake yet? To which timezone you have managed to escape to?
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Post by frank lee bent »

not even full moon and crazies have taken over the place
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mr Curious wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:21 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:09 pm
Arget wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:45 pm There is no evidence that the poster is the suspect and the if it was why would he post on a forum that gathers its information from many other sources.

BKKTrapper at work I think.

I vote a troll trying to stir shit.
could be, hes good at what he does,
got figured out a bit quick here though :rambo:
y'all went on with it for half the thread. 4 pages of dialogue with a troll. hahahahaha, times like this I like a troll.
i was on a building site all day so i missed the party
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Latest update on BILAL FATEEN: He is still the one and only suspect for the murder of his Indonesian wife, Enen Cahyati, who he had been married to since 2015. Authorities confirmed that he entered Cambodia on March 16 and left Cambodia on March 22 on an Air Asia flight, but have not released where he flew to. He killed his wife in Phnom Penh on March 22 and left the country later that same day, and her body was discovered on March 25. He invited his wife to go to Cambodia with him for 'business opportunities,' but it seems clear he had plans to kill her instead.

Indonesian authorities have said they will be putting Bilal Abdul Fateen on Interpol's list of wanted people, but so far he has not appeared on their website.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

pre planned murder... 1st degree..... if he's caught, he's going down hard..lets hope its in a state that has the death penalty..
as his posts were using an us ip address, could he be back in the states already??
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
handonheart
Expatriate
Austria

Post by handonheart »

lol on the trolling for pages...would be majorly stupid for him to be on here after his stunt...
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

And........ handonheart wants into dark side.....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Is Bilal Fateen still on the run?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

No Interpol notice
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

fax wrote:No Interpol notice
Yeah, I've been checking. Even local media stopped covering it. Last known (published) whereabouts was in Malaysia.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic