American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Gator
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Post by Gator »

This guy is definitely a troll.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Post by rozzieoz »

Dammit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

Maybe she strangled herself and then tucked herself neatly back into bed.
I hardly think so. This is not Thailand ...
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Damn i missed all the drama!
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Arget wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:45 pm There is no evidence that the poster is the suspect and the if it was why would he post on a forum that gathers its information from many other sources.

BKKTrapper at work I think.

I vote a troll trying to stir shit.
could be, hes good at what he does,
got figured out a bit quick here though :rambo:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

whoever it is may shortly find their door broken down by competent authorities
bestpostever
Tourist
Italy

Post by bestpostever »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:08 am whoever it is may shortly find their door broken down by competent authorities
occurs that?

for cause or no?

BPE
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:37 pm
A murderer on the run reaches out to expat forum to have his name deleted. Really? Don't think so!
Eric Erdmann, a pedophile on the run, claimed it was all a mistake and he was going to sue the Khmer reporters who printed it.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

It's strange that there are a bunch of Indeonsian language articles about this murder but virtually nothing in the Khmer or English press:

https://en.antaranews.com/news/115186/m ... n-cambodia

http://bangka.tribunnews.com/2018/03/29 ... p-dipukuli
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:09 pm
Arget wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:45 pm There is no evidence that the poster is the suspect and the if it was why would he post on a forum that gathers its information from many other sources.

BKKTrapper at work I think.

I vote a troll trying to stir shit.
could be, hes good at what he does,
got figured out a bit quick here though :rambo:
y'all went on with it for half the thread. 4 pages of dialogue with a troll. hahahahaha, times like this I like a troll.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic