American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
BAFateen
Tourist
United States of America

Re: American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Post by BAFateen »

cautious colin wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:27 pm
BAFateen wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm
cautious colin wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 pm from TOF
BAFateen wrote:
Miguelito wrote:
Ok.

But before I do, just to clarify, did you stay at the Hometown guest house in Phnom Penh last week?
Thank you kindly. No but I stayed there 1 year ago and never have problem. I don't know why you make up news about me. Why?
Is it 1 year ago or a few days since you stayed at Hometown suite?
Yes sure I said but its just a copy from here. Here you start the story now everywhere and not good for me. You can delete that for me? Thank you for the understanding.
I think you missed my point. On the other forum you said you hadn't stayed at Hometown Suite for over a year. Yet on this forum you ackowledge that you did stay there with your wife but just left before her (and locked her in the room so that she couldn't get out).

I just wanted to be clear on what forum you 'miss-remembered'?

Thanks
You dont know the story so please dont talk.
BAFateen
Tourist
United States of America

Re: American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Post by BAFateen »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 pm You don’t seem at all concerned about your wife’s death.
What do you think happened to her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe accident but nobody knows what happened or do I because I wasnt there so please dont make up a story you dont know nothing about. I am very concerned and I dont want no trouble either.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

BAFateen wrote:
cautious colin wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:27 pm
BAFateen wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:17 pm
cautious colin wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 pm from TOF
BAFateen wrote:
You dont know the story so please dont talk.
Answer the question then.
Did you stay there a year ago or did you stay recently and leave your wife there a few days before her murder?

Which is it?

Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

BAFateen wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:22 pm You don’t seem at all concerned about your wife’s death.
What do you think happened to her?

Maybe accident but nobody knows what happened or do I because I wasnt there so please dont make up a story you dont know nothing about. I am very concerned and I dont want no trouble either.

It was death by strangulation.
Are you suggesting your wife accidentally strangled herself while she was lying in bed?

Seriously??

BAFateen
Tourist
United States of America

Post by BAFateen »

General Mackevili wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:33 pm
kiwiincambodia wrote:What’s the IP of this poster General?

Is he still in Cambodia or is he using a VPN? If his IP is in Cambodia I suggest passing the information on to the relevant authorities. Let them decide if this is “fake news” or not.
phuketrichard wrote:admin; got his IP address?
in Cambodia or???
"This is big problem for me now."
Being accused of murder usually is ...... :wink:
I'll address that in the Darknet.
Yes and can you help delete this and wait for the outcome? This is not fair for me.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

What don't we know, Bilal Abdul Fateen?

Tell us.

I hope your passport gets revoked and you share a cell with 247 khmer dudes for a decade or more.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

American BILAL ABDUL FATEEN Kills Girlfriend in Hometown Suite Hotel on Street 172 in Phnom Penh & Flees

Post by rozzieoz »

BAFateen wrote:

Is he still in Cambodia or is he using a VPN? If his IP is in Cambodia I suggest passing the information on to the relevant authorities. Let them decide if this is “fake news” or not.
in Cambodia or???
Being accused of murder usually is ...... Image
Yes and can you help delete this and wait for the outcome? This is not fair for me.
You have to admit it seems very suspicious, if you consider what we do know.

You checked in with your wife.
She was murdered by strangulation - this cannot possibly be an accident.
You claim you left a few days before the murder.
You locked your wife (who you claim was alive) in the room with a padlock.

It all seems very weird, especially since you’ve contradicted your own story.

Last edited by rozzieoz on Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BAFateen
Tourist
United States of America

Post by BAFateen »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:50 pm What don't we know, Bilal Abdul Fateen?

Tell us.

I hope your passport gets revoked and you share a cell with 247 khmer dudes for a decade or more.
We dont know nothing. I talked to police before and they let me go. They just have questions and dont blame me. Here you want to blame but its not fair. You can help me and delete it everything and we can all wait to see the outcome. Hotel should not give you my passport like this.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I really want to believe that you loved your wife and would never harm her.

But this doesn’t make sense to me so please explain this:

Why did you lock your wife inside the room when you left her alive and well?

The padlock was on the outside of the door- if you were leaving her and she was fine, why lock the door so she couldn’t get out?

Please help me to understand this.

BAFateen
Tourist
United States of America

Post by BAFateen »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:54 pm
BAFateen wrote:

in Cambodia or???
Being accused of murder usually is ...... Image
You have to admit it seems very suspicious, if you consider what we do know.

You checked in with your wife.
She was murdered by strangulation - this cannot possibly be an accident.
You claim you left a few days before the murder.
You locked your wife (who you claim was alive) in the room with a padlock.

It all seems very weird, especially since you’ve contradicted your own story.

Yes its suspicous so you should delete and then wait for it. Please help I dont need this problem.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic