see what ur missing on another foums Cambodia section

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

see what ur missing on another foums Cambodia section

Post by phuketrichard »

For those of you that have never been over there, http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/

Its worth a visit just to see how others in the world view Cambodia.

GSM :beer3: :plus1:
So I'm 1st time at the Golden Soriya Mall walking through center area and a waitress at a restaurant grabs me to come into her place. This is not a bargirl or hostess place, just regular restaurant. She would not let me go until I promised to come back later...and she was cute enough that I did. We talked and I bought her a few drinks while she was working and she offers to go with me to my hotel that same night. I declined but went back next night to take her out. We go down street to Black Cat where she has a friend and I am asked for two more lady drinks. She never tells me she has no ID(!), so when we get to hotel there is another problem about that---not her age, just that she doesn't have one. We get to room and she does not want to shower together, comes to bed in panties and wrapped in a towel. I had told her that I was tired that night so just sleep but that naturally I wanted more than that in the morning and she said nothing. Morning comes and she says she had trouble sleeping so every time I start to touch her she does not want because she is tired. Finally we decide she should leave to sleep at her place...and she asks for $50! Which I would have been happy to pay had we actually DONE ANYTHING...but she never even took her clothes off!? So we get into discussion on why she deserves $50 and she says she didn't know I wanted sex, and that if she wanted to sleep with guys for cash she would charge $300 a night. Now this girl was a little above average at best and a waitress...I doubt she gets picked up often. She had no interest in doing ANYTHING with me apparently, but to claim an asking price of $300 for her Golden Clam was a bit much. She was getting angry and swearing so to defuse the situation I didn't laugh out loud at that! She had told me about another foreigner who wanted to take her for the night whom she turned down and he complained to her boss...but she was the one who pulled me into her place and said she would go with me the 1st night. She was not young or naive and had worked at the restaurant a year so she knew what any girl who agrees to go with a customer is expected to do...but I did make the mistakes of not telling her up front what I wanted from her and assuming that since she initiated our contact she had any interest other than $$$ in me; if any of them do! All the ladies in hostess bars kinda look the same after a few days and too many act the same, so I thought a more "regular" girl would not try to play me like a walking ATM. I'm pretty sure anyone else looking at my situation would consider one of us being crazy---and I don't think it was me because even after the long negotiation we had for NO SERVICES RENDERED and her swearing at me and saying I was a bad man who complains too much and I finally gave her money to just go away...she says she will see me again that night at her restaurant!!?? So what do you guys think about this lady...hardcore scammer or injured innocent?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
lipservice
Expatriate

Re: see what ur missing on another foums Cambodia section

Post by lipservice »

It's fairly obvious who the injured innocent is in this story.
I bet he told his mates that "she's different from the rest". :dm:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

$300?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

what a dick- kinda seems like a troll to me.
there is some funny stuff on that forum, but it is not very active in the cambo section.
some characters and insight there no doubt in the margins.
they sometimes have a more inside track on sordid news than other channels
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

if u get to the advanced area its ok and jerry and a few others know alot about about nightlife around the GSM

Sure they have the inside after all its a mongers forum!!
i love the trip section for a laugh :popcorn:

Many of the posters coming from Pattaya to PP are like little kids
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

phuketrichard wrote:if u get to the advanced area its ok and jerry and a few others know alot about about nightlife around the GSM
Jerry thread was a good insight into the lives of some of the girls from GSM. Unfortunately, you could see them go downhill in the photos. He was good to them, feeding them, and letting them stay. Even so, the girls still stole other expat regs phones lol.
There were a couple of topic Nazis who stifled it a bit, and discouraged him from posting photos. I hope he starts it going again when he gets back.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

he has been busy posting his thai girls photos,
has a great series up from Koh Kood, an nice island off of Trat

what d u think of little Mae>? an her downwards spiral?
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

phuketrichard wrote:he has been busy posting his thai girls photos,
has a great series up from Koh Kood, an nice island off of Trat

what d u think of little Mae>? an her downwards spiral?
I can't think of Mae. Ara was a lovely looker, who the drugs seem to have hit hard.
There was one that surprised me that any took home as I think she had done some crazy stuff, like pulled a knife on one of them or something. General opinion of those that knew her, was that she was crazy! Going to sleep in the same room, with a drug fuelled crazy woman, isn't something I would risk :shock:
I'll look up his Koh Kood thread, thx.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

in the advanced section; Jerry's Cambodian adventures ... ongoing
and ( sorry May)
-cambodia-with-little-may/

he is quite a writer an photographer
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Hilarious... The good old "she's just a waitress". Man, how stupid can one get?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic