time for short

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

time for short

Post by bolueeleh »

thank u donald, small investors like me always like a broad base market movement that cuts across industries, making it easy for us to make money

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... riff-plans
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: time for short

Post by markd »

it seems the qe is catching up fast. maybe a bigger bust than the last one =@
thru shit to more shit
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

Not very likely either Trump or any other factor caused it. Just the normal oscillation of the business cycle. We have had an unusually long bull market, so we are due for a bear.

One suspects that people who blame Trump for that are just looking for anything to blame on him. And linking to the Bloomberg interview, with that facile, biased, anti-Trump pundit, does not constitute proof. If Trump had not been around, the rate hikes by the Fed would also have pushed the market down.
When I need advice about life, I just check in here.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Multipox wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:53 pm Not very likely either Trump or any other factor caused it. Just the normal oscillation of the business cycle. We have had an unusually long bull market, so we are due for a bear.

One suspects that people who blame Trump for that are just looking for anything to blame on him. And linking to the Bloomberg interview, with that facile, biased, anti-Trump pundit, does not constitute proof. If Trump had not been around, the rate hikes by the Fed would also have pushed the market down.
the market swings at exactly after the tariffs is announced is not enough evidence for you? do you not believe in hundreds of scientific reports that the earth climate is warming up due to man industrial activities as well? :ROFL:
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:50 am ....

the market swings at exactly after the tariffs is announced is not enough evidence for you? do you not believe in hundreds of scientific reports that the earth climate is warming up due to man industrial activities as well? :ROFL:
Your first rhetorical question can be answered with another: How long have you observed the markets, do you know what a market cycle in a capitalist economy is?

You make a veiled assumption about my opinion on an unrelated topic, as if it impugns my thinking processes about the first topic. Are you representative of the American left? :tard:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

To be fair, the two topics are very closely related and interconnected.

Climate change is the result of human action and unregulated economic growth has led to climate change.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Multipox wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:26 am
bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:50 am ....

Your first rhetorical question can be answered with another: How long have you observed the markets, do you know what a market cycle in a capitalist economy is?

You make a veiled assumption about my opinion on an unrelated topic, as if it impugns my thinking processes about the first topic. Are you representative of the American left? :tard:
up to u bro, live long n prosper
Multipox
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by Multipox »

taabarang wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:11 am Here's the latest.
http://money.cnn.com/2018/03/27/investi ... index.html
Won't get much from any TV news service, especially that clown Quest, especially CNN. TV broadcasters always try to explain market actions by some recent event, because if they didn't they would have nothing to say.

Proverb about the stock market on Wall St a lot older than CNN: Sell in May and go away.
Luigi
Expatriate

Post by Luigi »

Richard Quest gets my vote for most bombastic prick on TV. But he did give me a good laugh a few years back.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/ ... 97466.html :popcorn:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic