Android Box

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
darayd
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Android Box

Post by darayd »

Anyone know where you can pick up an Android box in PP?
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

darayd wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:04 pm Anyone know where you can pick up an Android box in PP?
I have an X92 going spare if you're interested, $30
https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_555828.html
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
darayd
Expatriate
Australia

Post by darayd »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:24 pm
darayd wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:04 pm Anyone know where you can pick up an Android box in PP?
I have an X92 going spare if you're interested, $30
https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_555828.html
Sounds good, will pm you now
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

dont forget the air mouse....
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Can somebody post more details re cost, advantages etc when compared with PPCTV, for instance which costs $12/month or less and has 70+ channels?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

With a android box & good internet ( at least 50 mbs)
you pay NOTHING, except the initial outlay for ur box an ur monthly internet connection for hundreds and hundreds of channels, every movie made, news, tv shows, Red bull tv, (loving it), and lots of UK sports (although getting Pro basketball is not easy)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

^^You can watch live streams/TV with less than 10 Mbps internet, even on 6 it was fine for me, so long as it's SD or 720/1080 but not 4K or anything silly.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

timmydownawell wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:50 pm ^^You can watch live streams/TV with less than 10 Mbps internet, even on 6 it was fine for me, so long as it's SD or 720/1080 but not 4K or anything silly.
mine slows down, buffers at less than 30, maybe thailand throttles it or something....
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:54 pm
timmydownawell wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:50 pm ^^You can watch live streams/TV with less than 10 Mbps internet, even on 6 it was fine for me, so long as it's SD or 720/1080 but not 4K or anything silly.
mine slows down, buffers at less than 30, maybe thailand throttles it or something....
I don't know if you also use torrents or anything (or if the streams you watch are peer to peer) but it's worth knowing if you max out your upload speed it will choke your download speed. Or maybe your provider is just shit.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i use torrents when i download tv shows/movies and no problems

maybe its the steams, (am new to the android box thing) as when i use "Supremacy" seems everything works great, but when use "Placenta" some of the tv shows hang and buffer.
...if you max out your upload speed it will choke your download speed
Please explain this..... ? i only watch one show at a time andam not uploading anything at the same time and when i download using torrents, i usually download 3-4 shows at the same time..
my upload is usually 90+Mbs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic