Phnom Penh Underground 4th Birthday Party 31/03/18 - 9 DJS - 7 HOURS OF MUSIC - 1 HUGE PARTY!

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
PPUG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Phnom Penh Underground 4th Birthday Party 31/03/18 - 9 DJS - 7 HOURS OF MUSIC - 1 HUGE PARTY!

Post by PPUG »

Phnom Penh Underground and CODE RED Agency present:
PHNOM PENH UNDERGROUND 4th BIRTHDAY PARTY
31st MARCH 2018 / 9PM - 4AM @RIVERHOUSE, 157 SISOWATH QUAY.
FREE ENTRY BEFORE 11 / $5 AFTER
Facebook event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1554669641316451/

9 DJS - 7 HOURS OF MUSIC - 1 HUGE PARTY!

Everyone loves a birthday party and, to celebrate 4 years of Phnom Penh Underground, we've decided to throw a massive party at Riverhouse Cambodia

This year Code Red Agency and Phnom Penh Underground have bought you Stanton Warriors, Leeroy Thornhill and The Pharcyde and now we're going to celebrate the depth of DJ talent in Phnom Penh with 9 of the city's best DJs supplying the best in Underground House, Techno, Drum&Bass, Breaks and UK Bass -

DJ Sequence (Phnom Penh Underground)
B-Fox (Kimchi Collective)
Dj bree (UK)
Dr Wah-Wah (Australia)
Heka (France)
MOUDY (Lebanon)
DJ Saintvincent (France)
DJ Shagzy (UK)
Sushii Firas (Jordan)

and more TBA

We'll be transforming the RiverHouse (which is a crazy venue!) into a party wonderland with a top-notch soundsystem, mindblowing visuals by our very own Peter Pug, face-painting, party surprises and much, much more!

So come and join us for what promises to be the biggest party of 2018 - entry is free before 11pm and just $5 after - all we ask is you bring yourselves, your dancing shoes and dance the night away to some of the best music you'll ever hear!

To make things even sweeter, we've got a happy hour from 9-11pm - so see ya there!

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL UNDERGROUND
Last edited by PPUG on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YORKIE
Expatriate

Re: Phnom Penh Underground 4th Birthday Party 31/03/18 - 9 DJS - 7 HOURS OF MUSIC - 1 HUGE PARTY!

Post by YORKIE »

I think I will give this a miss. Maybe stay home,and wash my hair. :D :shock:
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Phnom Penh Underground 4th Birthday Party 31/03/18 - 9 DJS - 7 HOURS OF MUSIC - 1 HUGE PARTY!

Post by whiteribbon »

It's not this St Vincent is it??! https://www.universalmusic.fr/artiste/2 ... incent/bio
if so, sign me up!
just noise, white noise
PPUG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PPUG »

It's not this St Vincent is it??! https://www.universalmusic.fr/artiste/2 ... incent/bio
if so, sign me up!
Ha! I'm tempted to say it is.....but its actually the equally talented DJ Saint Vincent!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic