Why im avoiding SEA?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Re: Why im avoiding SEA?

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 pm
Username Taken wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm Image
haha funny, im pinching this gif, btw everyone is titled to their own opinion no matter how skewed or bs they are, u just need to ignore, dont hv to force ur opinions n ideologies on others like usa or half of the western world

so now here is my opinion, fuck off white skin ghosts we dont need ur democracy or freedom of anything, hahaha i just piss off 75% of the white skin posters here, too fucking bad
You ain’t fooling me, I can see your evil plan: once all whiteys are gone you can then have a chance at the dick waiving contest :plus1:
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Trapper, I think its great that you avoid SEA since you don't like it.
Now, the next step is to stop hanging out on SEA forums to say how much you hate it.
Just like the world's a big place, so is the internet. I'm sure there's a Darwin forum somewhere out there.

Also, I vote moving the thread to the Ass Forum.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:21 pm Trapper, I think its great that you avoid SEA since you don't like it.
Now, the next step is to stop hanging out on SEA forums to say how much you hate it.
Just like the world's a big place, so is the internet. I'm sure there's a Darwin forum somewhere out there.

Don't know about a Darwin forum but he's bound to be in the running for a Darwin Award at some stage.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

done
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:21 pm Trapper, I think its great that you avoid SEA since you don't like it.

again putting words in my mouth, I never sayed I dont like hanging out in SEA I sayed it is a place that csn fuck people uo especiallu KoW now.get off yah high horse accept that it does can and will conpletely throw people off the rails.

just read CEO news FFS , thats why yall love to haye me because ive lived there and worked in KoW and for some reason know more than most about KoW
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

Barang_doa_slae wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:57 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 pm
Username Taken wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm Image
haha funny, im pinching this gif, btw everyone is titled to their own opinion no matter how skewed or bs they are, u just need to ignore, dont hv to force ur opinions n ideologies on others like usa or half of the western world

so now here is my opinion, fuck off white skin ghosts we dont need ur democracy or freedom of anything, hahaha i just piss off 75% of the white skin posters here, too fucking bad
You ain’t fooling me, I can see your evil plan: once all whiteys are gone you can then have a chance at the dick waiving contest :plus1:
if only there is pinoy in the contest maybe i will win :ROFL:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

I feel I must thank TWAPPER for letting us know his reasons for spending less time in SEA .

Obviously 😀 we are very enthralled by this information and hopefully he will keep us updated on his journey as we are really interested in what he has to say.😄
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

trapper at least spends a lot of time in the region'
more than 1 visit every 10 years
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

Indeed he is a wealth of happy information. 😁
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

I wont be in SEA for a long time I predict, got to figure it out here, I know for s fact hard work aint the way forwards more like the way backwards
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic