Why im avoiding SEA?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Why im avoiding SEA?

Post by phuketrichard »

Username Taken wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:27 pm Image
thats the point, his posts generate nothing but abuse and lies
"been there done that"
"Oh Yea, well I been MORE THERE AND DONE MORE THAT"
i realize u all love traffic for ur advertisers but.....
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

hanno wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 pm
hanno wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:25 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:21 pm looks like u know him quite well in real life to make such a highly regarded n distinctive judgement :D
Who me? Well, I have been reading his posts since he appeared on here (or was it TOF?) as Pineapple. He always forgets what he posted and he has been called out before on his claim of having spent years in SE Asia.
just because i had enoigh money to travel in SEA for five years instead of stay still and rent a monthly room like the rest doesnt make me a lower level expat , just a richer more well traveled expat.
Funny that, half of your posts are about how little money you have. And I am pretty sure I travel considerably more than you;-)
:D

bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

haha funny, im pinching this gif, btw everyone is titled to their own opinion no matter how skewed or bs they are, u just need to ignore, dont hv to force ur opinions n ideologies on others like usa or half of the western world

so now here is my opinion, fuck off white skin ghosts we dont need ur democracy or freedom of anything, hahaha i just piss off 75% of the white skin posters here, too fucking bad
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Is that considered racist?
I’m offended = therefore it is!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

bolueeleh wrote:
haha funny, im pinching this gif, btw everyone is titled to their own opinion no matter how skewed or bs they are, u just need to ignore, dont hv to force ur opinions n ideologies on others like usa or half of the western world

so now here is my opinion, fuck off white skin ghosts we dont need ur democracy or freedom of anything, hahaha i just piss off 75% of the white skin posters here, too fucking bad
Bet I'm blacker than you whitey!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 pm

Racist much?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Dude, you didn't piss anyone off that much because nobody really cares that much about internet rants. I think you let yourself down though. There's no need to be so vindictive. Sure, I downvoted a post of yours recently. I thought it was uninformed. There's no need to make a post about being downvoted, I get downvoted all the time and that's just the way it is. I have upvoted Trapper a few times when I thought he made good, well-thought out posts. I've also downvoted him a lot because he says retarded shit. I'm a bit tired of reading that there's nothing to do in Cambodia except drink beer all day and hang around the riverside or 136/104/172/51. Somehow most of us manage quite well, often without venturing into that area for weeks at a time.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:19 pm

Dude, you didn't piss anyone off that much because nobody really cares that much about internet rants. I think you let yourself down though. There's no need to be so vindictive. Sure, I downvoted a post of yours recently. I thought it was uninformed. There's no need to make a post about being downvoted, I get downvoted all the time and that's just the way it is. I have upvoted Trapper a few times when I thought he made good, well-thought out posts. I've also downvoted him a lot because he says retarded shit. I'm a bit tired of reading that there's nothing to do in Cambodia except drink beer all day and hang around the riverside or 136/104/172/51. Somehow most of us manage quite well, often without venturing into that area for weeks at a time.
I guess "most " are here for the culture and temples........
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:19 pm

haha i dont give a shit abt karma points, what i give shit abt is anybody has the right to voice their opinion, what u did was down voted anybody who has a different view from u, thats just suppressive
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's nonsense. I have only ever downvoted posts I thought were stupid. I don't care who makes them. I would never downvote someone because they had a different opinion to mine, but when they are just talking uninformed garbage I might do.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic