Why im avoiding SEA?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: Why im avoiding SEA?

Post by bolueeleh »

looks like u know him quite well in real life to make such a highly regarded n distinctive judgement :D
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:21 pm looks like u know him quite well in real life to make such a highly regarded n distinctive judgement :D
Who me? Well, I have been reading his posts since he appeared on here (or was it TOF?) as Pineapple. He always forgets what he posted and he has been called out before on his claim of having spent years in SE Asia.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

hanno wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:25 pm
bolueeleh wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:21 pm looks like u know him quite well in real life to make such a highly regarded n distinctive judgement :D
Who me? Well, I have been reading his posts since he appeared on here (or was it TOF?) as Pineapple. He always forgets what he posted and he has been called out before on his claim of having spent years in SE Asia.
just because i had enoigh money to travel in SEA for five years instead of stay still and rent a monthly room like the rest doesnt make me a lower level expat , just a richer more well traveled expat.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 pm
Ong Tay wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:01 pm Apologies, but Mr BITM, you seem like a rather unhappy person, based on this post and others that I've read in this forum. If SEA is not for you, that's fine, but why do you feel it necessary to project your views on others who are reasonably content here?

And why do you continue to post on this forum if you find Cambodia and, more broadly, this part of the world, so distasteful?
SEA is hard on the body, its riddled with delemas like bad traffic, extremely hot weather , bad beer and off the rails expats, im just showing people that the grass isnt greener, SEA is not perfect and it can completely f&$k people up if there not careful.

I know buddy I lived there years on end buddy probly like 5 years all up, I know than most of these guys they are generally just stuck in SNV or PP I traveled all SEA left right centre before aged 30.

I honestly dont remember how many passports ive been though, couod be u to 5 before 30 years old, trust ne buddy you got NUTHIN on me mate hahaha
I have a suggestion.
Can the owner and the mods (3 out of 4 of them live outside SE asia) make a NEW ruling
whenever someone hits -35 karma they and all socks, new names are instantly banned.
PLEASE
I understand he is the poster most hate to like, but come on
verbal diarrhea gets old :please:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:15 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 pm
Ong Tay wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:01 pm Apologies, but Mr BITM, you seem like a rather unhappy person, based on this post and others that I've read in this forum. If SEA is not for you, that's fine, but why do you feel it necessary to project your views on others who are reasonably content here?

And why do you continue to post on this forum if you find Cambodia and, more broadly, this part of the world, so distasteful?
SEA is hard on the body, its riddled with delemas like bad traffic, extremely hot weather , bad beer and off the rails expats, im just showing people that the grass isnt greener, SEA is not perfect and it can completely f&$k people up if there not careful.

I know buddy I lived there years on end buddy probly like 5 years all up, I know than most of these guys they are generally just stuck in SNV or PP I traveled all SEA left right centre before aged 30.

I honestly dont remember how many passports ive been though, couod be u to 5 before 30 years old, trust ne buddy you got NUTHIN on me mate hahaha
I have a suggestion.
Can the owner and the mods (3 out of 4 of them live outside SE asia) make a NEW ruling
whenever someone hits -35 karma they and all socks, new names are instantly banned.
PLEASE
I understand he is the poster most hate to like, but come on
verbal diarrhea gets old :please:
the rule is Phuket and John binghams dislikes dont count.
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by username »

I'm not a very active poster here, so my voice might not matter as much as others, but BITM doesn't add anything to this site but annoyance. He's either mentally ill or he just loves the attention he gets from making troll posts. My guess is a mix of both, and I think the mods are hurting the forum by allowing it.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

I think anyone who opens a thread called "Why im avoiding SEA?" by a poster called "Beerinthemorning", knows exactly what to expect.

You can avoid him by using the Foe function in your user control panel.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 pm
just because i had enoigh money to travel in SEA for five years instead of stay still and rent a monthly room like the rest doesnt make me a lower level expat , just a richer more well traveled expat.

Funny that, half of your posts are about how little money you have. And I am pretty sure I travel considerably more than you;-)
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

hanno wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:54 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:44 pm

Funny that, half of your posts are about how little money you have. And I am pretty sure I travel considerably more than you;-)
not in SEA, I been all over that place left right and centre mate, also I lived in KoW for an extended time
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic