Why im avoiding SEA?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why im avoiding SEA?

Post by Beerinthemorning »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:27 pm I've offered to meet up for beers with you several times, under your various user names, but you have never replied...I'm dead serious too by the way, send me a PM next time you're in PP ok
seeming AUD to BAHT has reached the al time low of 1$ =24.06 baht.

I wont be going to pattaya to soon

but PP is possibly on the radar, but usually I dont go east of SR
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:08 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:27 pm I've offered to meet up for beers with you several times, under your various user names, but you have never replied...I'm dead serious too by the way, send me a PM next time you're in PP ok

matter a fact.

philipines is more tempting than ever
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:08 pm

Didn't you lose a 100k job by being an ignorant fucking bogan? Have you not had an introspective moment? "Maybe I should spit all these dicks out of my mouth, that way I could breathe."
Ong Tay
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Ong Tay »

Apologies, but Mr BITM, you seem like a rather unhappy person, based on this post and others that I've read in this forum. If SEA is not for you, that's fine, but why do you feel it necessary to project your views on others who are reasonably content here?

And why do you continue to post on this forum if you find Cambodia and, more broadly, this part of the world, so distasteful?
shnoukieBRO
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by shnoukieBRO »

BITM is speaking for himself. Not everyone in SEA eats junk food and let's themselves go. My only suggestion to him is to frequent the area less often if he cannot control his choice of unhealthy lifestyle. :soapbox:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

shnoukieBRO wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:31 pm BITM is speaking for himself. Not everyone in SEA eats junk food and let's themselves go. My only suggestion to him is to frequent the area less often if he cannot control his choice of unhealthy lifestyle. :soapbox:
That's pretty much it. He goes to various places, like Tokyo/ Dublin/ Pattaya etc, and stays in the cheapest way, meets a few other cheapskate degenerates and figures that's how everyone there is.
He has very basic needs it seems, so it's unlikely any of us will ever encounter him. I'd have no time for a guy who talks so much garbage anyway.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Try Colombia, the chicks have thighs and ass of steel and the show it off in the tightest yoga pants you'll ever see(not sure how they would get jeans on anyway), just don't piss one off, which is unavoidable. Also the men don't care you're banging their women as they get plenty of play from the foreign gringas.

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Ong Tay wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:01 pm Apologies, but Mr BITM, you seem like a rather unhappy person, based on this post and others that I've read in this forum. If SEA is not for you, that's fine, but why do you feel it necessary to project your views on others who are reasonably content here?

And why do you continue to post on this forum if you find Cambodia and, more broadly, this part of the world, so distasteful?
SEA is hard on the body, its riddled with delemas like bad traffic, extremely hot weather , bad beer and off the rails expats, im just showing people that the grass isnt greener, SEA is not perfect and it can completely f&$k people up if there not careful.

I know buddy I lived there years on end buddy probly like 5 years all up, I know than most of these guys they are generally just stuck in SNV or PP I traveled all SEA left right centre before aged 30.

I honestly dont remember how many passports ive been though, couod be u to 5 before 30 years old, trust ne buddy you got NUTHIN on me mate hahaha
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 pm I know buddy I lived there years on end buddy probly like 5 years all up
More bullshit and lies.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:02 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 pm I know buddy I lived there years on end buddy probly like 5 years all up
More bullshit and lies.
Indeed. As an aside: I have lived in SE Asia since 1995 (with a couple of years in China and Dubai in between), and I do not consider myself to be farked up. Even better: there are plenty of excellent craft beers available these days but I guess they go beyond the budget of a pineapple picker.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic