Foreign couple have sex on the beach - 'horrified locals' film every minute

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
zmth
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Foreign couple have sex on the beach - 'horrified locals' film every minute

Post by zmth »

Was it a local or other who filmed it ? He or she should not be punished. The russians having sex on the other hand are really gross. I remember seeing that when i lived in Puerto Rico more than twice mostly just when it got light enough before sun rise when and where i went out surfing. Also saw the same in Panama on a beach. Think they were all locals in both places. Yea it's really gross to see people doing that.
SuperStabwound
Expatriate
Spain

Post by SuperStabwound »

LOL!! Wait for the night!!!
Ian0879
Tourist
Denmark

Post by Ian0879 »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:31 pm Image

- Two tourists were facing jail today (Tuesday) after they were filmed having SEX on the beach at 8am in the morning.
The randy pair had been up all night partying by when they jumped on a large black drainage pipe and began romping in Pattaya, Thailand, on Sunday morning. The man pulled down his partner's denim hot pants and began vigorously having sex with the woman for over three minutes as she lay on her back.
Horrified onlookers filmed the pair, who are both of Western origin, before shouting at them to stop. They then disappeared down the beach.

Police have now launched a hunt for the couple who they claim have damaged the image of the popular tourist destination. Police Colonel Apichai Krobpetch, superintendent at Pattaya police station, said: ''This happened in a public place where many tourists go to relax. The scene is in front of the Pattaya Marine Rescue Center. ''I do not know where the tourists come from but officers are pursuing them in order to protect the reputation of the area.'' Officers have now interviewed staff at the lifeguard's hut on Dongtan Beach from where the pair were filmed. The couple are believed to have been drunk. Officers are now checking CCTV to retrace their footsteps in the area and appealing to the public for more information.

The tourists face being fined up to 5,000 baht (around 115gbp) for public obscenity or jailed if they are caught. Pol Col Krobpetch added: ''Police will investigate this and prosecute the people involved. This is very negative for the area. ''We have spoken to many witnesses are we are pursing the offenders. It is a crime to have sex in public like this and they will be punished.'' ENDS
"Horrified onlookers filmed the pair, who are both of Western origin, before shouting at them to stop." Ok let my summarize that. They onlookers enjoyed the entire 3 min scene so much that they wanted to record the act in full. Then after the "randy pair" finished the onlookers started to shout at the pair in order to not get in trouble for "voyeurism" with the police.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic