Happy Ending for down n out NZ Ranga.. .maybe?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Kiwi complains ladyboy robbed him and left him homeless and no white people would help him

Post by Username Taken »

Not sure that we're outing a poster. More like, continuing the Bardies Saga. Plus, it answers Bingham's question.

Please feel free to report my post, and I will be more than happy to ban myself for 7 days.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Kiwi complains ladyboy robbed him and left him homeless and no white people would help him

Post by Cam Nivag »

Outing a poster is a definite no no. Is it fair though to point out that we have a poster here who has introduced himself as "Sean" and as a Kiwi and says he's in his late 20's and says he has a Khmer girlfriend and has little money and who was generally posting like a meth head?
PhnomRon
Expatriate

Post by PhnomRon »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 pm Is this his girlfriend?

What could go wrong?

What's he talking about anyway, did his girlfriend steal his house or something or how was he suddenly homeless and helpless in Phnom Penh?
That can't be A Bardies because he posted on Feb. 5 that he had only been in Phnom Penh two weeks and just got a girlfriend so how could he be wearing wedding/engagement clothes already surely he's not that stupid.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there's a big difference in outing a regular expat poster as opposed to outing a meth-head tourist who "All the lady boys want to fuck" [his words].
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

PhnomRon wrote:

What could go wrong?

What's he talking about anyway, did his girlfriend steal his house or something or how was he suddenly homeless and helpless in Phnom Penh?
That can't be A Bardies because he posted on Feb. 5 that he had only been in Phnom Penh two weeks and just got a girlfriend so how could he be wearing wedding/engagement clothes already surely he's not that stupid.
His surname is too similar to not be him. Fresh off the boat, sheltered and naive, 'finding himself' and then one glance from an exotic brown creature and he's fallen head over heels for Cambodia. Or cock.

The engagement clothes look more like photo studio dress ups.

cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

White Man's Burden
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:13 pm Maybe I'm wrong, but I think there's a big difference in outing a regular expat poster as opposed to outing a meth-head tourist who "All the lady boys want to fuck" [his words].
Yeah, fuck him, there's far too much amusement to be milked from this one. Besides, double fuck him, this image just turns my stomach. A hideous ladyboy be gazed at longingly by a pale, beardy ginger saptwat. Yeesh. And why are they both wearing what looks like wedding garb made out of the same two sets of bordello drapes/curtains?

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PhnomRon wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:08 pm

What could go wrong?

you can get dressed up in a photo studio in all traditional + wedding garms and have a photo shoot done, anyone can do it, many locals/tourists/expats do, only costs $9 apperently
can be photoshopped onto many different backgrounds too, i think nearly every khmer girl used to have this done and their mother have the photos up in the house back out in the province
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:06 am
PhnomRon wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:08 pm

What could go wrong?

you can get dressed up in a photo studio in all traditional + wedding garms and have a photo shoot done, anyone can do it, many locals/tourists/expats do, only costs $9 apperently
can be photoshopped onto many different backgrounds too, i think nearly every khmer girl used to have this done and their mother have the photos up in the house back out in the province
Jamie is correct looked like just a photo shoot. from seeing that story yesterday I had a glance at the kids FB page and it seems he arrived very early feb and fell head over heels in love with a ladyboy, nothing wrong with that of course. Seems like just another young sucker taken for a ride by a dusky skinned beauty (shemale), probably the only time he's had any sort of physical attention of anyone being so ginger and douchey looking and all. but guessing it's the same kid, all his photos are from that Juliana hotel and 136 area.

But what a weirdo posting about his stupid situation on FB on an expat page about how nobody but Khmers helped him and being surprised about getting ripped.

He should have helped those two Brits out form the other week in their quest to find a ladyboy they'd have paid him $80 for the assistance

:lol:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Happy Ending for down n out NZ Ranga.. .maybe?

Post by Kuroneko »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic