Lilly's Family is Looking for Her: Last Seen in Kampot with No Money, No Job, No Visa

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Lilly's Family is Looking for Her: Last Seen in Kampot with No Money, No Job, No Visa

Post by Cam Nivag »

What the hell is that 17 year old girl doing hanging out in bars in Cambodia?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Lilly's Family is Looking for Her: Last Seen in Kampot with No Money, No Job, No Visa

Post by Barang chgout »

Cam Nivag wrote:What the hell is that 17 year old girl doing hanging out in bars in Cambodia?
Ummm..... what did you do when you were 17?
Also, sounds like she's looking for work, where would you look for work as a 17 year old here?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

She has been found

"Justin Stanton This page is amazing. I posted for help on here an hour ago and have just spoke to her on the phone after someone seeing the post saw her in the bar she was in. Bram Vegter is a true hero. Thank you sir and thank you good people 🙏

"Spoke to her last night and she is meeting us in Otres this afternoon. Hopefully"

Sounds like the kid was volunteering at a school and went AWOL. Crazy that they would find it appropriate for some 17 year old kid to go and teach at a school then do a runner.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:51 am
Cam Nivag wrote:What the hell is that 17 year old girl doing hanging out in bars in Cambodia?
Also, sounds like she's looking for work, where would you look for work as a 17 year old here?

Unhealthy looking 17 year olds shouldn't move to Cambodia to look for work.
Last edited by Cam Nivag on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:51 am Ummm..... what did you do when you were 17?

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Cam Nivag wrote:
Barang chgout wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:51 am

Unhealthy looking 17 year olds shouldn't move to Cambodia to look for work.
Yes, it's clearly stated in the constitution!
17 year olds are NOT old enough to think for themselves. Let's conscript them and teach them to kill. ...

bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

17yo females go on active duty?

I think not old boy.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I hear there are openings for dancers at a private bar
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:43 am What the hell is that 17 year old girl doing hanging out in bars in Cambodia?
she looks south african, that would be good and sufficient reason
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:56 am I've still never been to the museum near the Royal Palace. I keep putting it off until next year......
i havent been to angkor wat/siem reip i keep putting it off until its not a tourist destination
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic