Frenchman JACQUES JACQUET Under Investigation in Siem Reap After Picking Up Underage Prostitute in Cheers Pub

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Frenchman JACQUES JACQUET Under Investigation in Siem Reap After Picking Up Underage Prostitute in Cheers Pub

Post by that genius »

Not many govt. officials are earning $650/month

HE only gets $1500/month or thereabouts
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Frenchman JACQUES JACQUET Under Investigation in Siem Reap After Picking Up Underage Prostitute in Cheers Pub

Post by frank lee bent »

i think pubs should ID the patrons to see they are not serving under age customers
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

frank lee bent wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 pm i think pubs should ID the patrons to see they are not serving under age customers
Have they passed a law to implement a minimum drinking age yet? I remember talk of it over the last couple years, but can't remember whether the law was actually passed?

If not, then that means there is still no legal age, anyone of any age can enter a drinking establishment unless a policy is implemented by the owner.
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

that genius wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:05 pm Not many govt. officials are earning $650/month

HE only gets $1500/month or thereabouts
LOL is that supposed to be like Donald Trump not claiming any salary at all.
But I bet HE has made quite enough to compensate for such low salary through the back door 8)

cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:48 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 pm i think pubs should ID the patrons to see they are not serving under age customers
Have they passed a law to implement a minimum drinking age yet? I remember talk of it over the last couple years, but can't remember whether the law was actually passed?

If not, then that means there is still no legal age, anyone of any age can enter a drinking establishment unless a policy is implemented by the owner.
I thought that was put in place in August last year. 21 minimum.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Yea I can't remember, will have to search. Even if the law was implemented, doesn't stop parents sending their 6 yr olds down to the local mom n pop store to buy beer and ciggies, lol.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Aha...as suspected, the person posting all these accusations is actually the Austrakian ex-fiance of the girl in question, and he was the one paying her $650 p/mth. They were together 18 mths, therefore she would be been 16, or even 15, when they first started their relationship ...so obviously he was sleeping with an underage girl too, wouldn't be surprised if she was already hooking when they met, which is why he was paying her $650. Hes posting under a fake FB profile too "Ah Tah"

This is the story about a Cambodian girl who just had her life ruined by a creepy old French man in Siem Reap. His name and Facebook profiles can be found below. The girl and I were together 18 months. Engaged. I gave her a job. $650 a month. If she didn’t work she didn’t get paid. This caused lots of fight because she believed I should just give her money. But I would never do that. We had a fight a few weeks ago. She went to cheers that night. He got her drunk. Offered her money and kept increasing it until she had sex with him. I found out. We broke up. She lost her job she had no income. She has no choice now except to have sex for money. She is still having sex with him because he has money and she is scared. He must be 70. She is stupid. He is a creep. Her life is now ruined. She was earning $650 a month working for me. This old man convinced her to have sex and now she has no income. Now she has to have sex to make money because she is not happy to earn $100 a week in a restaurant. This old man is happy because he had sex with a beautiful young girl. But now she has no money and no job and no future. She is now a prostitute working every night in Cheers because of this ugly old man. The old man is still paying her for sex every few days because she is good looking. But he will get tired of her eventually and find another girl. He pays new ones all the time. He has ruined her life but he is now only thinking about himself. He is happy because he is having sex with her. But he is evil. His life is not ruined But Now he is suffering some consequences. This old French man’s name is Jacques Jacquet. Please pass this message to anyone who knows him because he has finally taken on someone who can fight back. He is disgusting and people need to know. This is his Facebook page https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outl ... reserved=0
This is the story of a young girl Cambodian girl and a disgusting old French man whose actions forced her into becoming a prostitute. The girl had an Australian boyfriend for more than 18 months and they were trying to get a visa so she could go to Australia and live there. She had a fight with her boyfriend and went out and got drunk with a friend. An old French man with brown teeth and wrinkly skin called Jacques Jacquet started offering the girl money for sex. He kept increasing the amount and plied her with alcohol. She was drunk and upset and he took advantage of the girl. The girl made up a few days later with her boyfriend but he found sexual messages from Jacques on her phone and ended the relationship. She lost her boyfriends financial support because of this. He had given her a job paying hundreds of dollars a month and they had $2000 additional spending money every six weeks when he came to Cambodia. Now the girl is working as a sex worker. Jacques pays her still occasionally for sex. She has no choice because she doesn’t have a job. He has changed her life from
One with a future to one as a prostitute. I just wanted you to know what type of man he is. He spends many nights in a bar called Cheers in siem reap and pays different girls for sex each time. He is not a good person. This evil man thinks he can have sex with any Cambodian girl whether she is married or not. He has no regard for anyone but himself. Please pass this message to anyone who knows him because he has finally taken on someone who can fight back. He is evil. He thinks girls Iove him and his brown teeth and old skin. He is disgusting and people need to know.
Kampong Spooner
Expatriate

Post by Kampong Spooner »

Has it come to this? jesus wept....
Cookin' MCs like a pound o'bacon
finbar
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by finbar »

She lost her boyfriends financial support
Now the girl is working as a sex worker
Hmm. Plus ca change...
Yes as above it seems obvious this whole rant is coming from a boyfriend scorned.
Can we get a name?
Last edited by finbar on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
Per ardua, ad stercus
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Copied from Facebook.

Tony Tay This is a fake FB page . The way you write is of a highly educated person not a 17 year old girl who has admitted to have been livung with a Australian man for over 18 months. This makes that person (You the writer of this drivel) as bad as what you claim this french bloke has done.

Tony Tay
Tony Tay The Australian embassy will also now be aware of you trying to traffic an under age girl to Australia..

Tony Tay
Tony Tay Your underage girlfriend dumped you and this is a revenge on her outing her as a prostitute. Well done for outing her to all her family and friends.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic