Need your help!!: Survey Child Welfare Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
elisemweerd
Tourist
Netherlands

Need your help!!: Survey Child Welfare Cambodia

Post by elisemweerd »

Hello everybody!

I am looking for people who have worked with children in Cambodia, and who are willing to fill in a survey. It will only take couple of minutes of your time and is completely anonymous. The results will be used to generate recommendations on how to responsibly combat child labour in Cambodia. Also, you'd be helping me graduate :Yahoo!:

Thank you so much!!

Link to survey:
https://www.netigate.se/a/s.aspx?s=5541 ... 0589X49788
elisemweerd
Tourist
Netherlands

Re: Need your help!!: Survey Child Welfare Cambodia

Post by elisemweerd »

Sharing would be very much appreciated!

Link to survey:
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

elisemweerd wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:36 am Sharing would be very much appreciated!

Link to survey:

How much are you paying to people who are willing to spend their valuable time in filling out this survey that you will benefit from and help you graduate . :stir:

Remember,, Sharing your $$$ would be very much appreciated.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
elisemweerd
Tourist
Netherlands

Post by elisemweerd »

Duncan wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 am
elisemweerd wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:36 am Sharing would be very much appreciated!

Link to survey:

How much are you paying to people who are willing to spend their valuable time in filling out this survey that you will benefit from and help you graduate . :stir:

Believe me, if I could I would!

I have however been thinking of rewarding 100$ to a randomly picked respondent that will be donated to a relevant project of choice. Would you think this would be a good incentive?

Thank for your input :)

Elise
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

elisemweerd wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:19 am
Duncan wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:34 am

Link to survey:

Believe me, if I could I would!

I have however been thinking of rewarding 100$ to a randomly picked respondent that will be donated to a relevant project of choice. Would you think this would be a good incentive?

Thank for your input :)

Elise

Probably not. But I see you have only just joined this forum , and the more posts you make here and the more members will get to know you ,,,, you will become like a member of the CEO Forum family . It is only then that you will find people willing to help you with such a survey.

I, along with many others welcome you to CEO and hope you will hang around and contribute to CEO and you may find others here may then contribute to your survey.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I'd fill it in 10 times for the random $100
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

what would you like to know :friends:
thru shit to more shit
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

they work so they can eat.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Yeah, pretty much. Sure we would all like them to go to school, but over 50% of the country still works in agriculture, and if families have to hire adult labour, they will go bankrupt.

In addition, schools few and far between in many areas, travel time etc, unofficial study 'fees', difficult to solve the child labor problem.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Does making my own kids do chores count as work?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic