Baby with Two Heads (Siamese Twins) Born in Siem Reap's Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Baby with Two Heads (Siamese Twins) Born in Siem Reap's Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Siem Reap: A rare occurrence of Siamese twins were born in Siem Reap, a baby having 2 heads to share one body. She is a baby girl, born at 2PM on March 3 in Siem Reap's Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital. According to the doctor, the baby's father ,Kam Sary, and the mother, Ket Maly, are from Domnak Lung Village, Watkor commune, Battambang.

After the delivery, the doctor is not allowing the baby to leave the hospital yet because she is in poor health condition, and both her and the mother are very weak. The doctor's are monitoring them both and will do everything they can to get them to good health.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Baby with Two Heads (Siamese Twins) Born in Siem Reap's Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital

Post by General Mackevili »

2 heads are not always better than 1.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Baby with Two Heads (Siamese Twins) Born in Siem Reap's Kantha Bopha Children's Hospital

Post by Duncan »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:17 pm 2 heads are not always better than 1.

Two legs,,,, two hands,,,, two eyes,,, all better than one. Why would someone not want two heads / two brains. It must be better than one.
Next thing is you will be saying two wheels on a moto are not always better than one.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

her poor vagina
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

All the reports I've read say the mother & father have fled the hospital and their identity and home address is unknown.
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

poor kid, probably end up working in Candy bar in 20 years
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

angkorjohn wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:37 am poor kid, probably end up working in Candy bar in 20 years
Funny you should say that, that American two-headed lady had some pictures circulating on the interweb where she was pleasuring someone with one of her mouths. I don't understand why it didn't turn up on a scan, I mean god, it's only $10 to get a printout with the ultrascan. They do a quick check to see if it's externally normal. Plus, there's no real limit on abortions here, it could be practically crawling out by itself and they'll still kill it and call it an abortion.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

angkorjohn wrote: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:37 am poor kid, probably end up working in Candy bar in 20 years
I was about to laugh then I pictured it ... :o
Don't forget the water buffalo
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

angkorjohn wrote:poor kid, probably end up working in Candy bar in 20 years
Would you have to pay two barfines? Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

WOW!!
Taking the piss out of a kid who is gonna have a terrible future,looking the way they do in Cambodia, :BangHead:

Could the comments be anymore crass!!
I know i don't often post here but I do read it a couple of times a week and it seems that you can abuse anyone now as long as you don't abuse the chosen ones. This forum is going the way of the other one if the owner thinks this is an acceptable way to behave.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic