Barang in Shitsville Offers $200 Reward For Return Of His Lost Purse & ATM Card

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Barang in Shitsville Offers $200 Reward For Return Of His Lost Purse & ATM Card

Post by prahocalypse now »

Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Barang in Shitsville Offers $200 Reward For Return Of His Lost Purse & ATM Card

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

must be a designer handbag
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Barang in Shitsville Offers $200 Reward For Return Of His Lost Purse & ATM Card

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

its one thing being able to read Khmer, but its a whole different ballgame reading Khmer handwriting :suicide:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:30 pm its one thing being able to read Khmer, but its a whole different ballgame reading Khmer handwriting :suicide:
I'm pretty shite at reading Khmer but those Knyums look very weird for starters.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

John Bingham wrote:
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:30 pm its one thing being able to read Khmer, but its a whole different ballgame reading Khmer handwriting :suicide:
I'm pretty shite at reading Khmer but those Knyums look very weird for starters.
Gotta give him props for actually writing in Khmer. Lots of long term expats don’t actually read or write the local language.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

newkidontheblock wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:27 am
John Bingham wrote:
Gotta give him props for actually writing in Khmer. Lots of long term expats don’t actually read or write the local language.
that was written by a Khmer, its very stereotypical Khmer style handwriting
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:34 am
John Bingham wrote:
that was written by a Khmer, its very stereotypical Khmer style handwriting
It's also obvious that it was written by a Cambodian by the dollar signed placed after the 200 and the cross through the 7.
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by username »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 am It's also obvious that it was written by a Cambodian by the dollar signed placed after the 200 and the cross through the 7.

What? I thought every sensible person wrote a cross through their 7s.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

username wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:56 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:00 am It's also obvious that it was written by a Cambodian by the dollar signed placed after the 200 and the cross through the 7.

What? I thought every sensible person wrote a cross through their 7s.
i cross my 7s
i have no idea why because i wasnt taught that way at school
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

John Bingham wrote:
SInce it's written on paper from the resort, they probably wrote it for him.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic