Armed Thugs Drug & Rob Australian Tourist in Phnom Penh; Victim Puts Photos of Thieves on Reddit

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Armed Thugs Drug & Rob Australian Tourist in Phnom Penh; Victim Puts Photos of Thieves on Reddit

Post by Username Taken »

^^ I believe that you were banned for calling a poster a 'troll or moron'. This is the wrong forum for name calling.

I've edited your post above to be a little more civil.
You have shown in the past that you can be a good poster with some good advice. Good stuff. :thumb:
However, if you wish to pursue the road of trolling and name calling, you will be banned again. Save that for your batcave elsewhere.

Oh, and btw, it's Nivag not Navig.

Have a nice day.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Re: Armed Thugs Drug & Rob Australian Tourist in Phnom Penh; Victim Puts Photos of Thieves on Reddit

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:31 am ^^ I believe that you were banned for calling a poster a 'troll or moron'. This is the wrong forum for name calling.

I've edited your post above to be a little more civil.
You have shown in the past that you can be a good poster with some good advice. Good stuff. :thumb:
However, if you wish to pursue the road of trolling and name calling, you will be banned again. Save that for your batcave elsewhere.

Oh, and btw, it's Nivag not Navig.

Have a nice day.
Well I don't know why I was banned. What am I, a mf mind reader?

Wrong forum? Unlikely. What name do you call it? Wido? Just askin fer future reference n shit.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

You wanna keep trolling, or play by our rules. It's your call.

[/conversation]
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:46 am You wanna keep trolling, or play by our rules. It's your call.

[/conversation]
I'm not trolling! Nor am I a troll! Stop calling me that!

I call it like I see it. When you prove me wrong, can you please inform me.

Thank you very fucking much!

PS: You can't take back yer bans. And the bat cave is closed fer business due to Miguelito being a big hot dog!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Sorry Batty, as I said, I know you can be a good contributor when it suits you. Obviously today is not that time.

I closed this conversation two posts back, but you chose to persist.

You can have a 24 hour break for trying to test my limits. Toodles.
McGinnTonic
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by McGinnTonic »

Well, if you delete my posts, no one will see them. I challenge the bat. I say this bat is fake.

You need some Gin n Tonic man.

Just because he has my handle does not mean he is real. He talks the talk and follows my patter, but he ain't mf real.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Ok confirmed. You really are BSCW, just as he is also BSCW. That means you are a sock puppet.

Once again, you break the rules. Equals permaban.

Adios.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

"Permaban"......
Really?
You can do that?
How?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Barang chgout wrote:"Permaban"......
Really?
You can do that?
How?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Turn off their WiFi, duh.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

LOL, for the technically challenged.
we have magic powers.
lingual heuristic algorithms
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic