Armed Thugs Drug & Rob Australian Tourist in Phnom Penh; Victim Puts Photos of Thieves on Reddit

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
JasperPaas
Tourist

Re: Armed Thugs Drug & Rob Australian Tourist in Phnom Penh; Victim Puts Photos of Thieves on Reddit

Post by JasperPaas »

Hello,

I know all these guys in the photos, the guy that got robbed u can send me a PM i might be able to help u get ur stuff back.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: Armed Thugs Drug & Rob Australian Tourist in Phnom Penh; Victim Puts Photos of Thieves on Reddit

Post by General Mackevili »

JasperPaas wrote:Hello,

I know all these guys in the photos, the guy that got robbed u can send me a PM i might be able to help u get ur stuff back.
So, who are they?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

JasperPaas wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:16 pm Hello,

You mix with really classy people.

I suspect you're Khmer-American, and in with them.

How much do you/ they want?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

JasperPaas wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:16 pm Hello,

Come on, Jasper Paas, who are they? Your friends or what?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:beer1: someone knows the guys,and now he is part of the gang,you couldn't make it up.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
tonetone420
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tonetone420 »

The cops will probably do something if there are guys with guns. Gun possession is a pretty serious offense in Cambodia.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Unless they are cops.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I know Jasper and he's a trustworthy guy.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Jasper’s mate’s are top blokes.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

So, ummmmmmmmm, you banned me. For wot? Because I called out this poster [mod edit]?

He should have gone to the police first, not posted photos, then contacted his embassy second, as they would tell him to file a police report.

Personally, I think Cam Navig may have a god damn point!

Links are not reddit. Reddit sucks big cockledoodledoo!

And this whole fuckin thread is a farce. [another mod edit]. Thank you very much!

Batshit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic