Find your Zen moment on a $5000 Cambodia wellness tour

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Find your Zen moment on a $5000 Cambodia wellness tour

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Only $5000 to spend 12 days in Cambodia getting in touch with your inner zen. Doesn't include airfare to Cambodia.

Find your Zen moment on a Cambodia wellness tour
By Rosemary McClure
Feb 22, 2018 | 5:45 AM
Find your Zen moment in Cambodia this fall on an 11-night wellness tour. The trip led by Linden Schaffer, wellness expert and author of "Living Well on the Road," begins in Siem Reap, known for its star attraction, the temple complex of Angkor Wat.

While there, participants will celebrate Pchum Ben, the Buddhist holiday that honors ancestors, and participate in yoga and food tours.

The tour group, organized by Pravassa, will traverse the country, stopping in Battambang and the coastal town of Kep.

Dates: Oct. 5-16

Price: From $4,995 per person, double occupancy. Includes accommodations, many meals, in-country transportation (car and flights), sunrise meditations, local tours and festival celebrations, taxes and gratuities. International airfare not included.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Find your Zen moment on a $5000 Cambodia wellness tour

Post by that genius »

Or plan it yourself for less than $2000
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

Is this supposed to be an ad? Or just a random article from somewhere?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Gardiguy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm Is this supposed to be an ad? Or just a random article from somewhere?
without the link/source....who knows :stir:
save ya the time of duck duck going it :beer3:
http://www.latimes.com/travel/la-tr-tc- ... story.html
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

I do not find that expensive at all as I guess they will not stay in 3-Dollar dorms and drink 50-Cent beers.
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

phuketrichard wrote:
Gardiguy wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:44 pm Is this supposed to be an ad? Or just a random article from somewhere?
without the link/source....who knows :stir:
save ya the time of duck duck going it :beer3:
http://www.latimes.com/travel/la-tr-tc- ... story.html
Thank you PR. No wonder I was confused, it's an ad disguised as an article on another newspaper. Wonder what the point of posting it here in the travel section was though?
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

hanno wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm I do not find that expensive at all as I guess they will not stay in 3-Dollar dorms and drink 50-Cent beers.

Can you also take a guess at the '' many meals, '' they will be supplying ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Duncan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:59 pm
hanno wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm I do not find that expensive at all as I guess they will not stay in 3-Dollar dorms and drink 50-Cent beers.

They don't give a lot of information, I could bet it's all mid-range hotels and very average food. The "wellness" industry is well-known for being a con, they are paying for homeopathic water and balanced chakras and other bollocks.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Duncan wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:59 pm

Looking at their sample itinerary, it is all about supporting NGO's; I am guessing they will eat at places like Marum in SR and Friends in PP.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

Really? I think I would find it hard to spend $450 a day in Cambodia, no matter how good the hotels are.

Also, for $5k, I would expect their website to work

They have missed to .com off the email address :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic