Famous sexy facebook star smashes into motorbike in her Mercedes

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Famous sexy facebook star smashes into motorbike in her Mercedes

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Phnom Penh: A Sexy girl Facebook star BEE YOBO MSS BEE had an accident while driving her Mercedes, when she hit a motorbike at 11:50 am on February 17 in Sangkat Chroy Changwa, Phnom Penh.
The two men, who were driving a Honda Click plat no.1AP-7251 on Chroy Changwa bridge, were seriously injured in the accident and taken to hospital immediately.
There was an argument between well known beautiful Facebook star with TVfb news team. The girl doesn't allow TVfb live video on Facebook.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Re: Famous sexy facebook star smashes into motorbike in her Mercedes

Post by Captain Bonez »

Facebook star AKA attention whore
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Look at me, look at me. I'm beautiful. It's all about, me me me.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

bimbo
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

What a difference some makeup and camera filters make. LOl
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

i wouldnt kick her out of bed because she wouldnt have been allowed in in the first place
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:36 am Phnom Penh: A Sexy girl Facebook star BEE YOBO MSS BEE had an accident while driving her Mercedes, when she hit a motorbike at 11:50 am on February 17 in Sangkat Chroy Changwa, Phnom Penh.
The two men, who were driving a Honda Click ...
This isn't news. It's clickbait.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Front driver side impact with front impact on moto.That bridge is too criwded fir yer to have bern on the wrong side of the road really. Do the maths.
Why you picking on her? Jealous cis sge has a merc and you only got camry?
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

pczz wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:54 pm Front driver side impact with front impact on moto.That bridge is too criwded fir yer to have bern on the wrong side of the road really. Do the maths.
Why you picking on her? Jealous cis sge has a merc and you only got camry?
I cross that bridge quite a few times a week and there are always a lot of motos overtaking the cars and squeezing into the small gap between oncoming traffic. Occasionally they cause the car to swerve to avoid collision, sometimes they don't make it! From what I know of the bridge and the photos of vehicle damage, the moto is the most likely cause of the accident.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic