My God,another 17 dead in Florida

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: My God,another 17 dead in Florida

Post by phuketrichard »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:16 am How dare you say it’s cultural, it’s just all those damn crazy people who’s to blame.
crazy? no
Mental health problems yes

BTW; he has already confessed..
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Hang on, this type of weapon was banned in the past and statistics showed a decline in these types of shooting, yet now nothing can be done?

From Wiki...

The Federal Assault Weapons Ban (AWB)—officially, the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act—is a subsection of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994, a United States federal law that included a prohibition on the manufacture for civilian use of certain semi-automatic firearms it defined as assault weapons, as well as certain ammunition magazines it defined as "large capacity".

The ten-year ban was passed by the U.S. Congress on September 13, 1994, following a close 52–48 vote in the Senate, and signed into law by then President Bill Clinton the same day. The ban only applied to weapons manufactured after the date of the ban's enactment, and it expired on September 13, 2004, in accordance with its sunset provision.

Several constitutional challenges were filed against provisions of the ban, but all were rejected by reviewing courts. There were multiple attempts to renew the ban, but none succeeded.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal ... eapons_Ban

Surely something like renewing such a law would be a good first step. Notice the part about this only effecting weapons after the date of the bill being signed meaning anyone who already has them won’t be effected. This would surely take 90% of the argument away as no one is stealing people’s guns just ensuring no new guns flood the market, as I suggested before.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:17 am FBI were informed about a post he made saying he was going to be “a professional school shooter” and apparently neighbors are saying copes were regularly at this kids house. The schools knew about him and are saying he wasn’t even allowed to carry a backpack while on campus.

So tell me again how this is not about legislation?
Not stable enough to be trusted with a backpack but can legally buy an assault rifle, makes complete sense.
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

The media will have you believe ISIS and al-Qaeda are a threat to Americans.

But the truth is, it's white americans who are the threat.

And Australians don't even drink Fosters .. you silly Yankee cunts.
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

cautious colin wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:17 am FBI were informed about a post he made saying he was going to be “a professional school shooter” and apparently neighbors are saying copes were regularly at this kids house. The schools knew about him and are saying he wasn’t even allowed to carry a backpack while on campus.

Not stable enough to be trusted with a backpack but can legally buy an assault rifle, makes complete sense.
I know right. How someone who calls themselves a world leader and the greatest country on earth defend things like this still baffles my mind.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

cautious colin wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:27 am

Backpacks aren't mentioned in the Second Amendment so they can be regulated without repercussions! :lol:
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Let's face it, we all know the problem here:

The US govt are mostly a bunch of fawning, corrupt whores who would sell their mothers for the right price.

They suck NRA dick, MIC dick, Saudi dick, sell them arms to continue the genocide in Yemen, support the apartheid Israeli govt, but bitch about lesser infringements of human rights in SE Asia, but castigate 'terrorists' who slaughter innocents.

They sell American kids' lives to the NRA and their sponsors for lobbying contributions.

The dumb yanks who don't see this are caught up in guns/no guns debate.

It's not about guns/no guns, it's about waking up and finding decent people to govern you, people with the majority's interests at heart.

Dumbfucks.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

finding decent people to govern you, people with the majority's interests at heart
give 5 examples of cuntries who adhere to this policy.
out of 195 cuntries that should be easy- no?
how about 3?
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Sweden
Denmark
Norway
Iceland
North Korea...I jest.

It's not about 5 others. It's about fixing this problem.

Would you advise your kid to take drugs just because ever other student in his class was? No, obviously. Forget about other nations, concentrate on fixing this one, that's what we're discussing.

The point is that these countries are not having their children murdered in mass-shootings in schools in the interests of a few fatcats.
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

that genius wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:21 pm Let's face it, we all know the problem here:

The US govt are mostly a bunch of fawning, corrupt whores who would sell their mothers for the right price.

They suck NRA dick, MIC dick, Saudi dick, sell them arms to continue the genocide in Yemen, support the apartheid Israeli govt, but bitch about lesser infringements of human rights in SE Asia, but castigate 'terrorists' who slaughter innocents.

They sell American kids' lives to the NRA and their sponsors for lobbying contributions.

The dumb yanks who don't see this are caught up in guns/no guns debate.

It's not about guns/no guns, it's about waking up and finding decent people to govern you, people with the majority's interests at heart.

Dumbfucks.
yeah but mostly we outsider arent interested in fixing it, most outsider are content to see them eradicating themselves and along with it their vile culture
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic