Bar Brawl Murder in Soi 6 Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Bar Brawl Murder in Soi 6 Pattaya

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

I believe there was a particularly nasty incident in Ruby Club last night which has resulted in the death of an Australian, punched and stamped to death by an American. I guess the details will appear in the regular outlets but I understand the American is in custody having turned himself into the police. Can't imagine this is going to go down well with the authorities here.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Bar Brawl Murder in Soi 6 Pattaya

Post by pczz »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:31 pm I believe there was a particularly nasty incident in Ruby Club last night which has resulted in the death of an Australian, punched and stamped to death by an American. I guess the details will appear in the regular outlets but I understand the American is in custody having turned himself into the police. Can't imagine this is going to go down well with the authorities here.
An someone started a thread saying 'will Thailand be the next country to get fed up with drunken brits" :stir:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Thailand is easy and cheap enough to get to from anywhere. It's like the Costa de Sol of South East Asia. The fact that Cambodia is a bit more difficult to get to is probably a good thing.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

It's curious that the Brits consistently manage to annoy people with their drunken exploits, moreso than almost any other country. Aussies, Saffers, Fins do it, Kiwis do it, birds do it, bees do it, let's get go get drunk.

So what sets poms apart? Strange.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

that genius wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm It's curious that the Brits consistently manage to annoy people with their drunken exploits, moreso than almost any other country. Aussies, Saffers, Fins do it, Kiwis do it, birds do it, bees do it, let's get go get drunk.

You have to ask?? =@
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

No, I meant the reason for binges/aggro.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Poms are violent bastards. That's how they got the biggest empire in the world and became Great Britain. Now they are little britian pleading for crumbs from the EU.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

willyhilly wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:20 pm Poms are violent bastards. That's how they got the biggest empire in the world and became Great Britain. Now they are little britian pleading for crumbs from the EU.
yes. amazing how much of that violence was done by anzacs pleading for crumbs from great britain
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

that genius wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm It's curious that the Brits consistently manage to annoy people with their drunken exploits, moreso than almost any other country. Aussies, Saffers, Fins do it, Kiwis do it, birds do it, bees do it, let's get go get drunk.

it was an American beating up an Aussy.... where did you get Brits from?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 am

it was an American beating up an Aussy.... where did you get Brits from?
aussies are transported brits
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic