Bar Brawl Murder in Soi 6 Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Bar Brawl Murder in Soi 6 Pattaya

Post by ExPenhMan »

epidemiks wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:37 pm Reported here as having "grabbed a bar girl in Ruby Club on Soi 6 by the throat" before being stomped.
Yup. A poster on Thaivisa said his wife watching Thai news translated a report as saying the Aussie was choking a bar girl and the American came to the (over the top) rescue. I suppose we'll have the whole truth from the whizz-bang Pattaya cops, pending negotiation, er, discussion of what happened.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Arget wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:45 pm
pczz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 pm
(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 am
that genius wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:07 pm It's curious that the Brits consistently manage to annoy people with their drunken exploits, moreso than almost any other country. Aussies, Saffers, Fins do it, Kiwis do it, birds do it, bees do it, let's get go get drunk.

So what sets poms apart? Strange.
it was an American beating up an Aussy.... where did you get Brits from?
aussies are transported brits
I think a high proportion were actualy transported irish. But right now, its been diluted by other Europeans, Asians, Chinese and its a proper mongrel nation. According to the government website 24% of current Australians were not born in Australia
At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.

What percentage of London is white?
At the 2011 census London had a population of 8,173,941. Of this number, 44.9% were White British. 37% of the population were born outside the UK, including 24.5% born outside of Europe.

its a proper mongrel nation.
=@ =@ =@ =@ =@ =@
And your point is? Capital cities always have a higher than average percentage of immigrants so I have no idea what point you are making. England is and always has been a monfrel nations, invaded and settled by Angles, Saxons, jutes, danes, Romans French the list is endless. I was just making the point that Aussies are no just deported brits, but I have no idea what point you are making at all, as usual
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

pczz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:50 pm
Arget wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:45 pm
pczz wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 pm
(┛◉Д◉)┛ wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:12 am
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:48 am

it was an American beating up an Aussy.... where did you get Brits from?
aussies are transported brits
I think a high proportion were actualy transported irish. But right now, its been diluted by other Europeans, Asians, Chinese and its a proper mongrel nation. According to the government website 24% of current Australians were not born in Australia

What percentage of London is white?

its a proper mongrel nation.
=@ =@ =@ =@ =@ =@
And your point is? Capital cities always have a higher than average percentage of immigrants so I have no idea what point you are making. England is and always has been a monfrel nations, invaded and settled by Angles, Saxons, jutes, danes, Romans French the list is endless. I was just making the point that Aussies are no just deported brits, but I have no idea what point you are making at all, as usual
I'm from the city of Lincoln and the ethnicity is this...
Urban 130,200
Metro 189,000
Ethnicity:
95.6% White
0.8% South Asian
0.8% Irish
0.5% Chinese
0.5% African
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

^even the darkies don't want to live there.
kptic
Expatriate
Greece

Post by kptic »

xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:09 am ^even the darkies don't want to live there.
Let's all just assume that this comment was a joke. Otherwise it would be a bit racist, and let's not go insulting Jamie's hometown... :facepalm:
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:14 am

"For privacy reasons we are unable to provide further details," a spokeswoman said.

equality before the law is an alien concept that has no place in Thai society.
compare how other perpetrators have been media splashed.
seems we just have to write it off as a CIA hit
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

Did you just whiteknight Lambo..

The bromance is strong :D
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

1 guy did /does something he shouldn't have done and most likely would't have done, if he wasn't shit face. Another guy sees it and calls him out on it, the 1st guy says fuck off, 2nd guy hauls off on hm and than all his mates, friends, club members jump him.

end of story,
happens in every city in the world...
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
(┛◉Д◉)┛
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by (┛◉Д◉)┛ »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 am 1 guy did /does something he shouldn't have done and most likely would't have done, if he wasn't shit face. Another guy sees it and calls him out on it, the 1st guy says fuck off, 2nd guy hauls off on hm and than all his mates, friends, club members jump him.

end of story,
when phuketrichard cranks up the propaganda machine you know for sure there is something shonkey going on
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 am 1 guy did /does something he shouldn't have done and most likely would't have done, if he wasn't shit face. Another guy sees it and calls him out on it, the 1st guy says fuck off, 2nd guy hauls off on hm and than all his mates, friends, club members jump him.

end of story,
And apparently it has happened before with the accused back home in the US.

https://thepattayanews.com/2018/02/12/u ... r-america/

Pattaya-

We here at the Pattaya News have another update on the American citizen charged with manslaughter in the death of Mr. Benjamin Robb from Victoria, Australia during a bar fight at the Ruby Club in Northern Pattaya.

Looking into his past history, it turns out this is NOT the first time Mr. Polanco has been accused of murder/manslaughter and someone else has died at his hands. As can be seen from the links below, Mr. Polanco was accused, convicted and served time (albeit only a few years and probation afterwards) for manslaughter after a fight in the early 90’s.

The following links show this evidence and are quite clear this is the same man and he has a history of this behaviour.

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida ... 51415.html

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida ... 25188.html

The case information states that originally the charge was murder, however, was dropped to manslaughter and involved a firearm.

We will provide further updates as we get them here at the Pattaya News.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic