American Tourist WILLIAM RICHARD DAVIS JR Dies of Drug Overdose at New York Hotel in Phnom Penh, Chinese Girlfriend Says

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: American Tourist WILLIAM RICHARD DAVIS JR Dies of Drug Overdose at New York Hotel in Phnom Penh, Chinese Girlfriend

Post by that genius »

I was thinking that if the deceased's relatives read this, and we have NO definite information, that perhaps we should refrain from assuming he was a or b and refrain from using derogatory epithets.

Having compassion for people who die, even if they are users is not a bad thing, not sure when humanity became a negative thing. Only a fool would assume that the next logical step would be having compassion for the dealers that are often party to, or responsible for the deaths of many people.

There are also way worse evils than 'druggies' around, that genocidal scum Kissinger, for example...
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Re: American Tourist WILLIAM RICHARD DAVIS JR Dies of Drug Overdose at New York Hotel in Phnom Penh, Chinese Girlfriend

Post by shlomo »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:19 pmWasn't it a big whoring hotel many years back with a fishbowl or massage or something there?
PM Gavin Mac, he would know.
liam.cullivano
Tourist

Post by liam.cullivano »

@ jaynewcastle. There was no autopsy. His girlfriend did not say he had taken drugs. And you are obviously a useless self-righteous troll who delights in others' tragedy. I want you to go look at the mirror and think about yourself for one moment..it is called self reflection. But there is hope, maybe you can change. Sincerely from all of William's friends. He had many.
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

this is all heroin ? what drug just kills people dead ? and why does this happen in cambodia 10x more then anywhere else?
All i do is smoke weed so all these drug deaths really confuse me.
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic