British Man NIGEL HUNKIN Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

British Man NIGEL HUNKIN Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

A Cambodian woman has been warning other women to be careful of this British male, identified as NIGEL HUNKIN, who also appears to have a history of telling people he will hire someone to kill them, and she is even offering $500 to help her find him? She also says there is a video...[UPDATE: CEO HAS OBTAINED THE VIDEO AND IT IS POSTED BELOW]

NIGEL HUNKIN lives in Pattaya, and it is not clear how many people he has threatened to have killed, but at least 2 people have accused him of it, and this video confirms one of the cases beyond any reasonable doubt.

"Please all my friends on Facebook if anyone see this man anywhere in Cambodia please let know or text me on message or my phone number 011 851875 I will give you 500$ very one please help me can call or text me anytime thank you"

"Please every girls be careful with this man if anyone see and know where him stay in Cambodia please let me know 011 851875 I will give you 500$ for thanks"

Images of the posts on social media and the video of Nigel Hunkin making the death threats to a Cambodian girl in Pattaya, Thailand:

The video of his threats:

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Why is this Cambodian Woman Warning Women to be Careful of this Barang & Offering $500 for his Whereabouts?

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

Just by the looks of it he seems to have had an axe planted in his forehead at some point in time, perhaps they had a valid reason to do so, or maybe i have just a tad too much imagination...
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: British Man Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

Title updated and video coming soon...

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: British Man Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

I just looked at the clear blue sky, and it looked like there was a Image flying towards a barang in PP
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Probably worth keeping a 10 foot pole handy should you come across either of them..

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Some more info from her about Nigel:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
MrKikilu
Expatriate
Somalia

Post by MrKikilu »

£1000 to kill a taxi girl? Why not use the money on more taxi girls?
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Post by shlomo »

Can we get some decent pics of this broad?

I want to see what this guy is all spun up about.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

"Hi me ex customa u.me now sick have SYPHILIS. me from u or u from me". So the question is, who gave whom Syphilis? :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic