British Man NIGEL HUNKIN Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
chalky1965
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: British Man NIGEL HUNKIN Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

Post by chalky1965 »

I can't find them either, Google restrictions say some European regulations apply so they've been removed
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: British Man NIGEL HUNKIN Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

Post by Cam Nivag »

chalky1965 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:07 am I was at scool with him. My brother dated his ex in Guernsey and he also threatened him many times, but just threats, never came to blows, probably because of the consequences if he did. The reports were in the local newspaper. His last sentence was 5 years, he would only be out now because of remission on the sentence as he would have only served three years. He was convicted in August 2015. His accomplice was acquitted of supplying drugs but Hunkin was convicted and jailed. His brother was a customs officer so its been hushed up.
That's interesting. Thanks. I see that a Philip or "Phil" Hunkin has a LinkedIn page showing a long career working in customs in Guernsey from 2000 until 2017, rising to the position of head of its Financial Intelligence Unit.

And then out of nowhere, on August 2017, a newspaper reported that the same Phil Hunkin had been named head of the Financial Intelligence Unit of — the Cook Islands?

Was he exiled there or something?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

chalky1965 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:26 am I can't find them either, Google restrictions say some European regulations apply so they've been removed
Were there any reports of his brother being involved at all in Nigel's drug activity?
chalky1965
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by chalky1965 »

No, he was an embarrassment to his brother. I just heard he's gone home now, he was last seen in Nana Plaza a few days ago
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: British Man Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

Post by Cam Nivag »

that genius wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:13 pm No offence, but I don't think the complainant comes out of this smelling of roses, either

Can't see nay monger ever going near her (him?)
She's a classy broad.

Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Was she replying to something you posted?
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:33 pm ^^ Was she replying to something you posted?
no to the Richard Freestone dude who insulted her, she also said to him that his wife was also a bar girl (which may or may not be true) so people in glass houses etc.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Well he is famous now. the long arm of CEO hits the front page of google
Foreigner
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: British Man Threatens to Pay Hitman £1,000 to Have Cambodian Girl Killed (VIDEO)

Post by Foreigner »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:28 pm
that genius wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:13 pm No offence, but I don't think the complainant comes out of this smelling of roses, either

Can't see nay monger ever going near her (him?)
She's a classy broad.

lol. why is there no laughing smiley on here ????? I give about 5 for that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic