You should have bought bitcoin.

Whether you're a working stiff or a business owner yourself, this is the place to discuss all aspects of financing your drinking habit ;-)

NO BUSINESS SALES HERE PLEASE, WE HAVE A SECTION FOR THAT IN THE CLASSIFIEDS.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: You should have bought bitcoin.

Post by willyhilly »

Did Big Rob at the fox who was spruiking Bitcoin have lots of Bitcoins. I was so ignorant that I never spoke with him about them. They must have been cheap a few years ago.
Abc123
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Abc123 »

willyhilly wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:14 pm Did Big Rob at the fox who was spruiking Bitcoin have lots of Bitcoins. I was so ignorant that I never spoke with him about them. They must have been cheap a few years ago.
He was just buying per order anonymously and selling at an increased rate I think. He didn't want to trade with $500, too small.
Abc123
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Abc123 »

Kammekor wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:03 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:40 pm Always nice to see the price of Bitcoin rising. Currently around $10,800
However, it has risen 4.5K in the past 10 days. Too fast if you ask me.

This causes me to wonder wtf is going on?
Does anyone think that Bitcoin Futures trading manipulates the price?
You clearly should have bought ten days ago...... Everyone told you ten days ago.

Why not buy today?

The only way is up, right?

Or buy EURO. With Trumps plans to invest big money in infrastructure while interest rates are on the rise and his tax plans aim to reduce taxes the US might take a steep dive in the next months.
Ftfy.

It's all just speculation fuelled by the traditional market money boys coupled with global news coverage. The profits are ridiculous and most are people buying to make a quick profit I think.

Eg, for market manipulation: a Chinese investor who'd made his money in the traditional market place and was also working on Cryptos early on, was approached by one of his associates who wanted to manipulate the crypto ICOs by buying and selling with large amounts of cash. He quite rightly refused. But the Chinese are big players in Cryptos and also very good at scheming. Everyone's at it though, with all sorts of ideas. There's a potential of 6 or so billion customers, so it's not over yet.

Was also chatting to an expat working at a bank here. He was saying the government have been checking that no crypto trading has been taking place in the banks here. Chinese influence?
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

keep on buying stuffs that you dont understand or a company that has no real profit model and whole company can be swayed by a stupid tweet from a fucking bimbo, moving on, nothing to see here just stupid people and their greed

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -one-tweet
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

Duncan wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:31 pm
xxxxxxx wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:29 am Reading is for idiots. I'm still interested in your offer. I got to get in on the ground floor of this tulip craze. As an investment, it can't fail.

Your a bit late as usual unless you can travel back to the 1630' s

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrSbgd ... pV6HAAhvY-

that would explain the nic xxxxxxx = dracula :evil6:
thru shit to more shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic