Catering &Facility Management Company

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
spicechef
Tourist
India

Catering &Facility Management Company

Post by spicechef »

Greetings,

I am new to this forum...Looking for some helpful information about starting a business in Cambodia.

Firstly I am having little fund to invest and looking for a partner or a investor to start the business. My plan to have a catering and allied services company. The base is the restaurant kitchen which will be utilized as centralized kitchen and serving food to multiple units like offices, factories and outdoor parties etc.... and also serve restaurant customers....In support with that housekeeping management and centralized commercial laundry facility.

I am looking for the suggestions on the potential area to start this business also whether this model will work out in Cambodia or not .If anyone interested to invest on this business please PM me for more information's .Currently I am living in Middle East.

Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.. :please:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Catering &Facility Management Company

Post by pczz »

There are already centralized kitchens for food delivery and cleaning companies. Pretty sure there are big commercial laundries as well but you probably will not find them in yellow pages. You will need all sorts of business licences if you are going to do it legally. the equipment you need is expesnive and so are rents. You don't know the country so you will need a Cambodian partner. You will not be able to do this on a small budget.
spicechef
Tourist
India

Re: Catering &Facility Management Company

Post by spicechef »

pczz wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:31 am There are already centralized kitchens for food delivery and cleaning companies. Pretty sure there are big commercial laundries as well but you probably will not find them in yellow pages. You will need all sorts of business licences if you are going to do it legally. the equipment you need is expesnive and so are rents. You don't know the country so you will need a Cambodian partner. You will not be able to do this on a small budget.
Thank you for the information's.

Yes i agree there will be some existing companies who will do similar services.Regarding the budget initial startup will be a small restaurant and moving forward to the further services or expansion based on the market study.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic